Boba rework?

Somebody in my guild said a dev confirmed Boba Fett is getting reworked. I asked for his source, but he hasn't responded. I searched this site, and did a few google searches, but haven't found anything. Has anybody here seen anything official about the Fett man getting the Anakin treatment?

Replies

• Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Somebody in my guild said a dev confirmed Boba Fett is getting reworked. I asked for his source, but he hasn't responded. I searched this site, and did a few google searches, but haven't found anything. Has anybody here seen anything official about the Fett man getting the Anakin treatment?

Yes he is getting reworked the question is just when
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Where have you seen it? Do you have a link?
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Where have you seen it? Do you have a link?

Not just readily available, but was posted on Reddit by one of the devs
  • Options
    Wait Boba's getting some love?!

Hit it.......

5sDgOL.gif
  • Options
    Aaaaaaand, cue @EscapeArtist51.
  • Options
    Please don't touch his leader skill <crosses fingers>
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    They said Boba was up for the next rework but working on the raid and currently very busy

So the best guess would be "soon"
  • Options
    Yes, just that he was near the top of the list but when they could get to said list was unknown
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    yAKUG0j.jpg

Devs: ATPogTf.jpg

Us:
    GVH3nKj.jpg
  • Options
    I've been building him up for use in my raid A-team. Purely for his leader skill. A buff would be great, just don't change his leader skill.