Why dispel buff It can not be resisted!

some explanation logic for this?

Replies

• Because sun fac is seriously OP. No way should someone have counter AND dispel in the same move that can't even be resisted.
  • markusfive wrote: »
    Because sun fac is seriously OP. No way should someone have counter AND dispel in the same move that can't even be resisted.

Why does every reply from you have to be a whiny complaint?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
    Because sun fac is seriously OP. No way should someone have counter AND dispel in the same move that can't even be resisted.

Ooohwee. It can be dodged though.
  • Lol right it's bad when you people see your name and know it's gonna be something about someone being to op. According to Markus everyone should but nerfed to the point everyone wins by default. cause no one can hurt anyone.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    some explanation logic for this?

Dev's decided it to be such.
  • Wait did I miss something? How does anyone know what the OP is talking about it's not even proper English...now good day chaps.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Besides all the **** OP has a very good point.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but the people who have him paid hundreds of dollars for that very reason
  • Dispel is not a negative status effect. You can only resist status effects, not the removal of them.
  • DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Dispel is not a negative status effect. You can only resist status effects, not the removal of them.

Removing turn meter is a negative status effect and dispel not?! I don't see logic!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Why do you want disspels to be resistable? Logical or not, i like it the way it is. Some things will not make sence in games, its just the way it is.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I 'm not here asking for nerfing sun fac. Many other toons remove buffs.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Dispel is not a negative status effect. You can only resist status effects, not the removal of them.

Removing turn meter is a negative status effect and dispel not?! I don't see logic!

Removing turn meter you are going from the standard position to a lesser one.

Dispell you are returning a toon to their standard position, not a lesser one.

It does have some logic, just wanted to point that out.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Removing turn meter you are going from the standard position to a lesser one.

Dispell you are returning a toon to their standard position, not a lesser one.

It does have some logic, just wanted to point that out.

This. Also if dispel didn't exist, think how OP taunters would be
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »

Dispel is the removal of a status effect, not the application of one.