Best toons?

I've been out for a while. Got caught up in SWCT, and haven't played for about 3 months. Just getting back into the groove things.

I was gonna start a poll for best PVP toons, but suddenly realized that I didn't even know who to put as choices!

Also, can someone give me a quick rundown of this 'Mod' stuff?

Replies

• Kyno updated everything u need to know
  • You guys are definitely joking, right? Ugnaught? C'mon...

lolz

Ooohwee. Ugnaught truly shines under a mob enforcer lead.
  • Oooohwee. Seriously though. Rex is the answer to all questions.
  • Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Palpatine, Anakin, St Han, Poe, Rex, Sun Fac. That's it. Everything else doesn't matter except if you want to participate in some events.
  • Rex, Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Anakin, Emperor, ST Han, Royal Guard, B2, Poe, Darth Vader, Sun fac all represent the current AOE meta. I'm sure i forgot someone.

Look up the team named Dangerzone and it will open your eyes. Youtube it.
    They recently totally shook up the meta. A lot has changed and we're all trying to catch up.

Mods- health set for started. Then critical damage, speed, potency, critical change. So you'll need to work on specific teams to unlock the tier 5 mods.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sophos wrote: »
    Rex, Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Anakin, Emperor, ST Han, Royal Guard, B2, Poe, Darth Vader, Sun fac all represent the current AOE meta. I'm sure i forgot someone.

Look up the team named Dangerzone and it will open your eyes. Youtube it.
    They recently totally shook up the meta. A lot has changed and we're all trying to catch up.

Mods- health set for started. Then critical damage, speed, potency, critical change. So you'll need to work on specific teams to unlock the tier 5 mods.

This^^

Also farm the crap out of health mods until you have the ones you want with good secondaries, then you will have time to farm others after you have the teams and replace as needed. But as of right now look for the best primary for that toon/ your strategy and try to find the best secondary. Speed is the most important but you can get by without too much speed secondaries (don't waste too much farming on that or you will not be able to get any cantina only toons.)
  • Alexone wrote: »
    Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Palpatine, Anakin, St Han, Poe, Rex, Sun Fac. That's it. Everything else doesn't matter except if you want to participate in some events.

Forgot droids with B2+JE which are still 'there' in the clouds at least in offense. I know a lot of people that beat these teams easily, i still can't do it.
  • Alexone wrote: »
    Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Palpatine, Anakin, St Han, Poe, Rex, Sun Fac. That's it. Everything else doesn't matter except if you want to participate in some events.

FTW