Say something positive

This is a super fun game that has obviously had a lot of work go into it. I'm F2P and close to top 100 in arena, which is higher than I would have expected. There's a lot of negativity in this forum and I think it's time to include some of the things we like and are happy about. :)

Replies

• I like the negativity
  • :p
  • It is the best mobile game for me so far. It is still early and it need much more mode and toons to come, but i think the future of this game is bright as the hype for the new star wars movies will be there for many years to comes.

However, can we have crystal subscription or discounted packages?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I'm totally addicted. I still have faith that we are going to see some new cool game modes in the future.
  • Compared to other f2p games where premium currency is almost impossible to come by without spending, this game does an awesome job at awarding players with huge amounts of crystals.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    I love this game.
  • This is by far the best mobile game I have ever played, there is a gap between f2p and p2p but the margin is no where near as big as other games...I am having a blast and not got anything negative to say about it. I give a big thumbs up to everyone involved in making this awesome game!!

If you check any forum to any game there is always negative people (don't get me wrong, there are times when they are completely right in what they are saying but majority is just people whining for the sake of it) Its far more likely that someone will moan about a negative thing than praise a positive thing!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I love the overall feel and gameplay. And the little details such as every character's individual lightsaber. A whole lot of effort has gone into it. And the sound is amazing for an app game!