Sidious Poe & Luminara all go before Dooku???

akositzke
273 posts Member
edited January 2016
Anyone tell me how it's possible for the AI Sidious, Poe and Luminara to all go before my Dooku, Sidious, Poe or Luminara? The AI team was level 61 - my team is level 60.

Replies

• I have looked at that before, but still can't see any way Sidious & Poe would go before Dooku
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sidious get more speed gear at 61. 142+11 which would put him over 1000 in 7 turns.
  • Easy, Poe went first and dropped your turn meter. Happens all the time.
  • Sid just wasnt strong enough :D
  • Nah some weebs will probably tell you its RNG but its **** as much as i hate dooku
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    At 61, Poe goes to 143 (round 1), and his taunt removes turn meter from your whole team. This allows the Poe team to go first. Poe is broken. Its just many more people need to have the same experience you had before it becomes meta.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Poe is already meta. Atleast in my bracket.

Everyone in top 10 except me run poe ( mine just got to 4*, which is why I'm not useing him yet ). But I have my 7* daka to counter.if her stun doesn't proc or if she doesn't revive the first toon killed, then I lose. If either one of the 2 happen, i win.

Also daka is great defending. I don't care what the devs say, ai abilities proc more. And after I get first, I always put toons in my form with abilities that can change the battle and since I started that, I don't get knocked out much.
  • Easy, Poe went first and dropped your turn meter. Happens all the time.
    Pilot wrote: »
    At 61, Poe goes to 143 (round 1), and his taunt removes turn meter from your whole team. This allows the Poe team to go first. Poe is broken. Its just many more people need to have the same experience you had before it becomes meta.

Poe didn't go first. Sidious did.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    akositzke wrote: »
    Easy, Poe went first and dropped your turn meter. Happens all the time.

It is possible...

Sid has a speed of 153 with Gear 8 while Dooku has 155 with Gear 7. As mentioned above, Poe has 143. Hence, all three have the chance to go first depending on RNG.

Sid: 153 x 7 = 1071/1000
    Dooku: 155 x 7 = 1085/1000
    Poe: 143 x 7 = 1001/1000

So RNG gave Sid the first move, followed by Poe who then used his taunt to slow your Dooku and others so that Lumi went ahead of Dooku.
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »

It is possible...

Sid has a speed of 153 with Gear 8 while Dooku has 155 with Gear 7. As mentioned above, Poe has 143. Hence, all three have the chance to go first depending on RNG.

So RNG gave Sid the first move, followed by Poe who then used his taunt to slow your Dooku and others so that Lumi went ahead of Dooku.

I guess that makes sense - at least your explanation makes sense. Seems frustrating that any extra speed doesn't matter at all since they all end up over 1,000 - becomes a pretty meaningless stat.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Only for that first turn, if the rng is against you. They keep that overage for their next turn, so assuming you're still alive (friggin Poe) your Dooku gets that extra 85 toward his next turn and likely get his second move off before the others. Well except that you lost turn meter. (Friggin Poe.)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • First turn is pretty much everything when you're dealing with high damage attackers and Poe. I'm sure some people like it being somewhat based on RNG...but it would be nice to me if the stat was more dependable! (And not because I had bad luck in that match - I have gear 8 Poe myself and have had some favorable RNG at times with it)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    obiwan1011 wrote: »

It is possible...

There it is.