I want the option to duel.

Replies

• +1
  • like high noon, count to ten and turn around? that's kind of medieval for a futuristic space game, don't you think.
  • It's a card playing game! You should have the option to play in real time against each other! ;)
  • angrythumbs
    334 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    if you mean true pvp where both are choosing, hard to organize but would be fun. I was also just thinking of challenging guild mates or people across shards. **** has this sort of ability and will give us another way to play and try out different squads.

I would also love to see some reward or payout every time we defend an attack (on a completely separate note )
  • 500 crystals a pop sounds reasonable.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Arena is fun but gets stagnant. An option to send a duel request kinda like the way adding allies works would be a nice change for those who like arena. Send a duel request to a guildie or to anyone that provides their Ally code would be a welcomed changed to the pvp aspect of this game. It doesn't have to necessarily be live pvp, I understand that would be difficult to implement. That would be nice but just the option to test other people's squads and yours would be pretty cool I think. You send a duel request or someone sends you one, then you accept or decline once you log into the game. I don't know maybe it would be kind cool. We all have a ingame mailbox, let's get more use out of it.
  • Should at least be possible against your allys!
  • Would love this, especially against guild mates
  • There has to be something in it for the devs because they don't want us having fun for free.
  • how much more complicated is this than a chess server? i would guess not too much

you could even make it so its just a move, then pushes to opponent, then back... not truly live but better than nothing
  • Believe in the heart of the shards! :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I think real time PvP would be loads of fun. That said, i don't see it as a realistic option for arena. The whole system would have to be changed.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    I don't think real time is feasible, I just want to be able to attack guild mates or allies for fun. Or even a guild ladder of some sort for minimal or no rewards.
  • A duel is what you want huh? Well let's go, I know someone you can duel right now.. I warn you though, he plays no games.

vbPnT2w.jpg
  • I was just thinking today, that it would be nice to test my own team as an opposition so that I can get feedback from the attacker. I have several friends playing the game, and if they could attack my squad directly, they could tell their impressions on it. Otherwise really there is no way to know how good your team defends (as there are no replays you could watch). So I searched for duels, and got here. So yes, count me in for one extra supporter of duels. Really does not have to be symmetrical synchronous, just let AI roll out with your team would be cool.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Sounds like Durotar all over again.