No sound and music

Symbiont
2 posts Member
edited December 2015
After installing the game on my iPad Mini OS 9.1 and starting the game, there is no sound or music playing. Sound on iPad is on max., speakers are working fine, all other programs are closed, in the game preference the sound is "on"...

Has anybody the same problem?

No chance after deleting the game, turn off and on the the iPad and reinstall the game.
Post edited by Symbiont on

Replies

• I have the same issue. any fix?
  • Not yet. After deleting and reinstalling 9 5 star training droids are gone :(
  • ZeroAffex
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I contacted EA via Help through the "In Game" Settings icon. I chose to speak directly via phone to figure out this issue of not having sound nor music since I downloaded the game. The person I spoke with seemed perplexed to my issue and had me do numerous things like deleting all data from Safari and checking my updates. I did everything he suggested to no avail. Its frustrating because I already sank 80 bucks into this game and thats the most I put into FTP (Free to Play) Games. I am contemplating deleting and re-downloading it but am nervous to lose my progress and digital goods that my 80 dollars went towards. I would really like some technical support to give those of us a clear cut solution to fixing this without jeopardizing losing our paid for goods. If nothing comes to light soon, I will try to do a full re-install however, if it deletes my stuff, I will no longer play this game for obvious reasons which is so sad because I love strategy games and even more Star Wars. Please EA, investigate this issue and offer some solutions for us suffering from no sound/music! Thanks so much! Appreciate the time you took to read this post. Have a wonderful day!

-Zero

EDIT: I wanted to note that I am using an I-PAD with latest update.
  • I'm getting no sound or music for the past four, five days. Also on IOS9. Any suggestions? I don't want to lose my ingame data.
  • I'm getting no sound. Tried turning sound/music on and off multiple times. Using IOS9. Can anyone help? Bought a lot of stuff and don't want to risk losing it by uninstalling and reinstalling. Any help will be much appreciated.. Thank you
  • Come on no one has had to reinstall on IOS? Is game recoverable? Or should I just wait for an update and hope audio starts working at that time?
  • SOLVED!!! I had the same problem and tried everything including reinstallation. My sound was on and worked in all other programs. I am playing on iPad with IOS9. Then I swiped up from the bottom of the screen and found out the mute button was on just in the Star Wars program. Once I turned off the mute button the sound worked instantly!!
  • SOLVED!!! I had the same problem and tried everything including reinstallation. My sound was on and worked in all other programs. I am playing on iPad with IOS9. Then I swiped up from the bottom of the screen and found out the mute button was on just in the Star Wars program. Once I turned off the mute button the sound worked instantly!!
  • This turned out to just be my notification switch on the iphone.
  • I've got the same issue and it's really annoying. I've tried everything including everything mentioned here but I cannot get the sound working at all. Is there really no fix to this problem? Do EA actually read these posts? It would be super helpful if they posted some responses here instead of ignoring them and pretending the problem doesn't exist. Just saying some of us are paying customers and I can't see one response from EA here and the original post goes back to December. Bugs are expected but I mean come on guys if you're going to take our money then at least provide feedback on these forums when issues like this arise. Like how hard is it for EA to write a response? Takes like a minute hey
  • Anton
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I jiggled the sound lock by the volume controls and the sound started working for me on an ipad air ios9