Wiggs users: Who do you run as your 5th?

I was planning on running Wiggs(L),Lando,Solo - with the 5th either StHan or Palpi

I can get Han to 200 speed without Lando lead, but thats a little low for my shard if Solo fails the stun?

Any feedback on what toon would be best fit?
{RotE}

Replies

• STH all the way, if you can make him fast enough.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Wedge, Biggs, Lando, ST Han, Anakin.

Boom goes the dynamite.
  • I use ST Han in there for GW but Wiggs is only g8 so I haven't used the comp in PVP yet.

I might at some point consider putting Pathfinder in there in ST Han's place for his team TM boost and possibility to perma-spam offense down
  • Sophos wrote: »
    Wedge, Biggs, Lando, ST Han, Anakin.

Boom goes the dynamite.
    This.
  • I've seen videos of people using Lando in lead sometimes. Has that been the new thing? Or is wedge still the way to go for the leader spot?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Wedge (L)
    Biggs
    Lando
    JKA
    ST Han
  • So definitely no Palp - its between StHan or Ani?

{RotE}
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Palp has no place in danger zone team. ST Han and JKA should be together on the team.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »
    So definitely no Palp - its between StHan or Ani?

I've seen as many Palp over Ani as vice versa. I don't run them but I would think that Lando is the only given. If you run over to SWGOH.gg and look through the best teams on TI, TS, NSC, etc, you'll see plenty of combinations of Ani, EP, Han Solo, STH, and Poe for the last 2. Also a lot of Rex lead danger zone to counter. Depends mostly on your team speed and what others around you are using.
  • Zooey wrote: »

I've seen as many Palp over Ani as vice versa. I don't run them but I would think that Lando is the only given. If you run over to SWGOH.gg and look through the best teams on TI, TS, NSC, etc, you'll see plenty of combinations of Ani, EP, Han Solo, STH, and Poe for the last 2. Also a lot of Rex lead danger zone to counter. Depends mostly on your team speed and what others around you are using.

Zooey, other photo was better ...
  • Palp has no place in danger zone team. ST Han and JKA should be together on the team.

Disagree... Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Palpi, Anakin
  • Palp has no place in danger zone team. ST Han and JKA should be together on the team.

Disagree... Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Palpi, Anakin

The world is much more interesting with different opinions!

I've never seen this composition in action.
  • With no tank, I think it would be dependant on palp controling the other team
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

Zooey, other photo was better ...

There's no hope for the weary, if you let them win without a fight
  • So if my team have low speed should i use lando leade?
  • Right now I'm running Anakin lead, Wiggs, Palp, and B2. Biggs is at 235 speed, Wedge 220, Ani 207, and Palp is at 195. Haven't lost on offense at all and has been holding up really well on defense.
  • I feel like Wiggs, Lando, and STH are a must with the 5th member being all about preference and what your arena competition runs. Viable options include Ani, Palp, Sun Fac, Solo, etc.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • I will be running Wedge, Biggs, Lando, ST Han and Leia. If I had Anakin maxed out, he would have taken Princess' place. She isn't worthless or just a spot filler though, her Critical Chance Up is actually very useful for AoE team that is based off Critical Damage + Critical Chance.
  • I don't have anakin as an option yet and only 6* palp.
    So Wedge, Biggs, Lando, st Han and...?
    I was thinking ackbar might work? Or Leia? I have solo but I don't see him as a valuable addition.
  • I run wedge, Biggs, Jka, lando, EP. Just takes lots of speed secondaries. Otherwise, slot in STHan for EP and speed mod the heck out of STHan. Have Rex in your pocket to swap as lead to counter. Good luck, OP.

That´s not true....

Palp L, Vader, Wiggs and speed STH/Poe. Where is the hidden synergy?

• Svatlas wrote: »
    Palp has no place in danger zone team. ST Han and JKA should be together on the team.

That´s not true....

Palp L, Vader, Wiggs and speed STH/Poe. Where is the hidden synergy?

This is not a danger zone team. It is a hybrid team of empire and rebels. It's a great composition anyways, but is not the original concept of the danger zone.
  • Ok ;) I call my team "Debuffzone" :wink:
  • Want to be different? Use EE. Who does someone attacking you go for first? Don't matter, EE brings em right up.

Been running EE for a while and it's great, fun to be a little different.