31,800 F2P VS 41,100 WHALE (Landotine VS Rex 5555 Echo Sunfac RG)

powieman
27 posts Member
edited September 2016
3 1/2 months server im level 78 first time i won against this big whale im really happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmknQU94Q-w

Replies

• Options
    powieman wrote: »
    3 1/2 months server im level 78 first time i won against this big whale im really happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmknQU94Q-w

Small whale beats big whale! Proud of u! I know that feeling HHaha
  • Options
    Looked like a really tough battle while his whole squad was perma stunned.
  • Options
    so u think im a whale whit a 5 stars royal guard and 6 stars palpatine, im f2p
  • Options
    Looked like a really tough battle while his whole squad was perma stunned.

jaja really hard
  • Options
    Do you think it would work with someone else in palpatines place?
  • Options
    @powieman well done buddy! that battle was truly a decent battle. Congrats on your victory, keep it up
  • Options

i dont think so, but i will run a team just as soon as i finish to farm wedge, whit lando wedge biggs han solo and some one else
  • Options
    Wholf wrote: »
    All I see is a fotm whale vs a whale.

what is a fotm whale? i have palpaltine cause i farm a rebels team since the beginin (3 1/2months playing) and i had the lucky that palpatine unlock whit rebels, im not a whale i just have six 7stars but im very happy that i cant beat the 3 whales of my server, that number one guy had 46 7stars
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

i dont think so, but i will run a team just as soon as i finish to farm wedge, whit lando wedge biggs han solo and some one else

I don't think so either. That doesn't mean he's OP or anything... Just that he is able to win no matter what is beside him.
  • Options
    Beautiful control. Great job.
  • Options

You're pathetic gtf out a here.
  • Options

I don't think so either. That doesn't mean he's OP or anything... Just that he is able to win no matter what is beside him.

Lol!!! That doesn't scream op at all... just that it might needs the "Tab Fren" swung at it...
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »

You're pathetic gtf out a here.

??? How Rude! I was just asking if he thought any other character in that spot would allow him to beat 10k of power... He said no, I agreed.
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Beautiful control. Great job.

Thanks men, i try a lot and always loose to this guy
  • Options
    Good win but you made tons of mistakes but this is a true example of RNG. Not here to take away your win but im just saying you made some mistakes on your moves in skill selection and target selection.

Many of you may not catch what I saw in this video but if you did....then consider yourself a true arena player.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Good battle. Not to nitpick but remember that Palpatine's offense up also gives him TM for every shocked enemy, as well activates StHans taunt, so there were a couple of times you could have gotten offense up with a free turn.
  • Options
    How is your palp getting back to back turns?
  • Svatlas
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Great fight powieman and powie is no whale. powies setup is a normal ftp setup....