Here are the update notes for 9/13/2016Assault Battles: Forest Moon
- Return to the Forest Moon is starting September 15th. This event will run for 3 days, is balanced for 5 characters at level 78+, and requires either Empire or Droid characters.
- Both tiers rebalanced to require mods. Similar to Military Might, you will need approximately 1-2 star mods for Tier 1. Tier 2 requires approximately 4-5 star mods, gear level 10, and level 80 units with maxed out abilities.
- Tier 2 is now called the “Bonus Tier” (was “Tier II (Very Hard)”). This tier is intended as a challenge for users who have a maxed out squad and desire a truly difficult experience. Earning the Achievement still only requires completion of Tier 1.
- Bonus Tier has had the following mechanical improvements for added difficulty:
- The Ewok Elder in the Final Boss wave of the Bonus tier will now resurrect all dead Ewoks when he is killed. You have been warned!
- Chief Chirpa has much higher tenacity in wave 8.
Additional Update Notes
- In both tiers, deadly Ewoks now have a non-dispellable buff called “Deadly” to help increase mechanic clarity.
- Free replays changed to match Military Might. Rewards for first time completion adjusted upwards.
- Replay rewards adjusted upwards.
- Slightly lowered speed of Ewok Scouts & Warriors in Tier 1 (~5-8%) across the board. (They’re still pretty fast though.)
- Packs that’re available daily (ex: Jedi Pack, Scoundrel pack) are now available for players starting at lv 20. Previously they were only available to players lv 58 or higher
- Low level gear pieces have been added to Guild Shipments
- A refresh button has been added to the Shard Shop
- You can now purchase exclusive Raid Gear in the Shard Shop.
- Immediately upon release, the shard shop will have raid gear after you buy your first refresh (or wait until shard shop refreshes on its own)
- The MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace and MK 6 Nubian Design Tech have been replaced with MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller & MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner in PVE shipments
- In the 9/9 community update, it was announced that omega battle would be running on Sept 14th & Sept 15th. Due to a recently discovered bug, the Omega Battles event has been cancelled. This will be fixed in a future update.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz