Lando stealth nerf?

Prev13
Alexone
3646 posts Member
edited September 2016
Any reason why mine is doing 7k in heist, was doing 7k in arena yesterday, but today he is doing 5k in gw? Is it just mine?

Replies

• you'll need to be more specific on what is doing 7k.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Not just yours. Lando received a huge nerf yesterday. I'm furious about it, I'm probably about to quit tbh.

xpw7KWE.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not just yours. Lando received a huge nerf yesterday. I'm furious about it, I'm probably about to quit tbh.

xpw7KWE.jpg

That's just a disturbing picture....kill it with fire!!
  • Not just yours. Lando received a huge nerf yesterday. I'm furious about it, I'm probably about to quit tbh.

xpw7KWE.jpg

RIP stache

We miss you
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

xpw7KWE.jpg

By the looks of it this scoundrel got robbed by james bond. Bond even had the audacity to dye the stache to match his hair.
    daniel-craig-cover_0.jpg?itok=8Ewn4sc0
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I mustache if there was indeed a nerf to lando or not
  • Not just yours. Lando received a huge nerf yesterday. I'm furious about it, I'm probably about to quit tbh.

xpw7KWE.jpg

You have proof? Besides the obviously Photoshoped picture
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Nice ! it was about time...
  • Now it's Anakins turn with that ridiculous opening AE bullspit he does.
  • You all got fooled ... its the fresh prince of bel-air, not Lando!
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Do you have proof?

Next in line will be the emperor.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited September 2016

I was actually serious, his aoe damage seems to have been nerfed. Yesterday i was doing 7k crits on my first aoe, today 5k on Rey and down from that on others. He is still the same in the Heist, but in GW he does way less. But hey, if i am the only one to see it maybe it's not there.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • I really hope not. I've been gearing Lando and farming him in cantina...that would be just my luck for him to become less potent/less viable right as get close to maxing him.
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Alexone wrote: »
    I was actually serious, his aoe damage seems to have been nerfed. Yesterday i was doing 7k crits on my first aoe, today 5k on Rey and down from that on others. He is still the same in the Heist, but in GW he does way less. But hey, if i am the only one to see it maybe it's not there.

You didnt mod right!
    I saw lando doing 21k...duh!
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Mihai29 wrote: »
    Alexone wrote: »
    boellefisk wrote: »
    I don't know if I have ever read a post by alex that wasn't a whine about something.
    I can't even remember one.

Great! My personal stalker is here. And he is whining about me again. Cool.

You didnt mod right!
    I saw lando doing 21k...duh!

On his first aoe? Cheaturs!! Maybe he does that on his 3rd. Mine can't.
  • leef wrote: »

xpw7KWE.jpg

By the looks of it this scoundrel got robbed by james bond. Bond even had the audacity to dye the stache to match his hair.

That second picture is CLEARLY Ryan Lochte trying to go unrecognized...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mine still hits the same
  • Have you considered the fact that you play against different opponents in both GW and Arena and they have different mods.
    Some have more defense (they take less damage) than others so that might be the reason for the different damage ?
    The Credit Heist you play against fixed opponents with the exact same stats as always.
    That is why there is not much fluctuation in Your numbers in the Credit Heist
  • Mine was hitting fine last night. I'll check it out.
  • Seems to be working as he should. All the nerf herders can stop salivating now.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    leef wrote: »

xpw7KWE.jpg

That's no mustache, it's a merkin.
  • Mine is working as advertised. No nerfs please.
  • Ok sorry false alarm i guess.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Alexone = Markusfive? Both names follows by numbers... Just sayin.
  • DJJ wrote: »
    Alexone = Markusfive? Both names follows by numbers... Just sayin.

Your mother must be proud of his son's power of deductiveness. The force is strong in all your family.
  • Lando needed a small DMG reduction anyways.
    His AOE was a little too powerful now with mods, as we saw him pretty much clear events on his own.
  • Lemartes wrote: »
    Lando needed a small DMG reduction anyways.
    His AOE was a little too powerful now with mods, as we saw him pretty much clear events on his own.

He feeds Rex and with one offense down on him he isn't good anymore. Nerf Wiggs.
  • if they nerf lando and dont nerf wiggs im going to go ballistic on someone, wiggs does way more damage
  • if they nerf lando and dont nerf wiggs im going to go ballistic on someone, wiggs does way more damage

It's also about the speed. If they would get rid of the +45 speed bonus they both receive, things would be much better.
  • boellefisk
    331 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    boellefisk wrote: »
    I don't know if I have ever read a post by alex that wasn't a whine about something.
    I can't even remember one.

You memorise his posts?

No.
    But let me ask you this:
    Do you memorize all dev posts, or would you remember if one of the ones you had read was about swgoh servers shutting down forever or something completely out of character like that?

If he doesn't whine about droids, he whines about wiggs, and apparently he now has gone into the stealth nerf whining category. One needs to keep evolving I guess.