Poe's Poetency Poetential

Joeyd7878
276 posts Member
edited September 2016
See what I did there?
What percentage does Poes potency need to be at for his TM down to be effective? Recently got mine to 7* gear 10 and I'm trying to find the best mod fit for him. Besides speed...I'm all over that.

Thank you in advance

Replies

• Options
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »
    See what I did there?
    What percentage does Poes potency need to be at for his TM down to be effective? Recently got mine to 7* gear 10 and I'm trying to find the best mod fit for him. Besides speed...I'm all over that.

Thank you in advance

the description says taunt and 25% turn meter removal, doesn't say anything about a chance to do it, but most teams have TM increase or some other way to give them free turns like damage.

25% TM is pretty small its doing it you probably don't notice it.
  • Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I notice it, I'm asking what the ideal potency percentage is for it to work consistently.
    Post edited by Joeyd7878 on
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This all depends on your server and the average tenacity of your opponent's squad.
  • Options
    The issue you'll find is balancing the high speed secondaries vs. The required potency.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Check you shard, most tenacity is around 30-50%.... so around 30% will in most cases put you near the 15% base.
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    This all depends on your server and the average tenacity of your opponent's squad.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Check you shard, most tenacity is around 30-50%.... so around 30% will in most cases put you near the 15% base.

It's a November shard, so it sounds like 60-75% would be deal. I'm at 40% right now so I'm seeing mixed results. When it sticks on everyone it definitely gives a big advantage.