Attacking Specific Toons

How is it decided who you can attack? I.e., there are many times when I'm forced to attack specific characters, when there's no apparent reason (no taunt, no stealth, etc). There'll be, say, four toons, and I can't select anyone but "x". Happens in both pve/pvp.

Thanks!

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    If any opponent has taunt up, you must attack one of those characters first.
    If any opponent is stealthed, you must attack those last.
    Otherwise just tap the character you want to go after. Sometimes this takes more than one try on certain chars.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • It think what Whiskey is referring to is a known bug where sometimes you can't select a character to target even when there's no taunts or anything else to prevent you from targeting them.

I've seen a dev mention that they're working on a fix for it.
  • Thanks Slushie; obviously I didn't search nearly hard enough if it's in the big forum.
  • Whiskey wrote: »
    Thanks Slushie; obviously I didn't search nearly hard enough if it's in the big forum.

A
    Whiskey wrote: »
    Thanks Slushie; obviously I didn't search nearly hard enough if it's in the big forum.

Actually I don't think it's been mentioned on these forums. I'm actually going off information I've seen on the SW:GoH Reddit boards.
  • It has only happened to me once. On the other hand, there is also one where you will randomly switch targets.
  • Yeah the switch has made me miss a step a couple times; often seems to auto switch when a stun lands.
This discussion has been closed.