Raid gear in Shard Shop time limited?

So is it limited again and will disappear in 1-2 weeks, or not?
"You can now purchase exclusive Raid Gear in the Shard Shop."

Sounds like it stays, for me.

Replies

• Options
    puuuush
  • Options
    Your guess is as good as mine ... but history tells us you must strike while the iron is hot, or you will miss out.
  • Options
    I think it is permanent because it was so well received.
  • Options
    I sure hope so. I've started converting all my GW currency into shard Shop currency so I can save up for a furnace. Would be kinda annoying if it went away before I saved enough, lol.
  • Options
    Your guess is as good as mine ... but history tells us you must strike while the iron is hot, or you will miss out.

But I think that's exactly what they want us to think. But they know that we know that. You know?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

But I think that's exactly what they want us to think. But they know that we know that. You know?

Lol
  • Options
    Last time it was limited and it was in the patch notes, so I assume they would mention it, if it was only for a couple of days or something, just like they did before.
    But it's EA, you never know. :D

I assume they will add a new toon (from Rouge One) to the arena/ GW shipments and they want to make sure that people burn all their currency before they release it. :D
  • Options
    Need me some MkV Droid Callers to get EP from G8 to G9...need a lot of them in fact (only got 12, five toons need 50 each, time to start farming!)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »

I assume they will add a new toon (from Rouge One) to the arena/ GW shipments and they want to make sure that people burn all their currency before they release it. :D

This.
    The force is strong in you