No more easy node on GW 12?

Since the update I had a hard battle on G12, where it was easy node previously.

I wonder, did the update kill easy nodes for everyone?

Or it was just because my shard steadily improved and my team fell below the "easy" threshold?

Replies

• I still have an easy N12 every day.
  • I'm curious as to what power level causes the easy 12th, as I could definitely use it. Just wonder how close I am. What is your arena power?
  • I still got easy node 12 today. It first started around 37K Arena power.
  • such thing as an easy node 12 does not exist

kenobi_011.jpg
  • Yeah I still get it everyday 37k as stated earlier
  • One of my account is way easy on 12 and the other (my weaker team) gets a maxed mod team.

• Been at 37,375 for about 3 weeks and have not seen an easy 12th yet. Maybe it depends on your shard?
  • @Teague Easy N12 started for me at 36.5k but that darn N11 got pretty tough as well. My N11 is now higher power than N12 ever was, and N9 is only slightly below that. Plus, N6 is now just as hard as N11 was at 36.5k. So easy N12 is nice, but it comes at the high price of three much more difficult nodes.
  • It comes and goes
  • Im at about 39k and get it every time. But I also get maxed ewok + daka on 9th node sometimes.
  • I still don't know which theory is true.

I have heard that it is the 5 strongest chars in your roster which define the GW easyness.

Also the strongest Arena team ever.

Not sure which is true.
  • Did you switch mods or one character in your arena team?

• I have an easy 11 & 12 every day, I'm at about 41.5k arena power.
  • I was getting the easy node 12 after winning an arena match with a 37k squad. I then started facing the infamous Lugal Kelim until I won an arena match with a 39k squad, and now I'm getting the easy node 12 again. I'm not too far off from being able to field a 41.5k team in arena.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • I never had an easy node in the entire time im playing....what game are you playing guys?!
  • 40k power here. I get it all the time. I'm still wondering how to get the 11th node as an easy node.
  • Boxandthefuzz
    362 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm still getting easy nodes 9,11,and 12. 43,200 power.
    http://i.imgur.com/sOix97H.jpg
  • Teague wrote: »
    I'm curious as to what power level causes the easy 12th, as I could definitely use it. Just wonder how close I am. What is your arena power?

I believe o
    Tavanh wrote: »
    40k power here. I get it all the time. I'm still wondering how to get the 11th node as an easy node.

I believe your top 5 toons' power has to be around 41.5 k to get the easy Node 11.

I'm at about 40k too and have an easy Node 12, but not Node 11.
  • Node 12 - cakewalk usually (tends to be heavy on Jedi and my team is decidedly anti-Jedi)
    Node 11 - difficult to escape unscathed (tends to be a dark version of my own squad)

Node 9's been a pain lately for avoiding damage - can go into it with most of my protection intact on 2-3 toons, leave with only a shred for any of them. 11's not that detrimental (of course since it's all but gone by 11 that may be observer bias).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I have over 43k on my top 5 toons, and have a hard node 6, 9, 11 and easy node 12.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • I have over 43k on my top 5 toons, and have a hard node 6, 9, 11 and easy node 12.

WAI
  • Winter
    27 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yep

WAI

That may be. I only commented to clarify that a 40k threshold in power of top 5 toons does not mean an easy 11 and 12.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • My easy node 12 started at about 37.5K arena power. But the trade off is not the best. Nodes 9-11 are a nightmare. The only good thing is that if I can limp through node 11 I know I can clear GW for the day. Only need 8 more completions for the achievement so I am hoping the easy node 12 sticks around for at least that long.
  • xanderxman wrote: »
    My easy node 12 started at about 37.5K arena power. But the trade off is not the best. Nodes 9-11 are a nightmare. The only good thing is that if I can limp through node 11 I know I can clear GW for the day. Only need 8 more completions for the achievement so I am hoping the easy node 12 sticks around for at least that long.

I feel the same way. The more toons I get to 7* 80 g8 or higher, however, the easier it is to match up and have more useful burn squads
  • I had it once or twice months ago and didn't see it again until after the update.