Two Sithbawls T7 Guild

Argarath
197 posts Member
edited September 2016
We are a strong guild of most players in the 70s and 80, and many of us started at same time moving over from another game. We have a significant numbers in Top 10 of our respective shards, with many of us fighting for Rank 1 daily in Arena, and enjoy the competition. We are looking for serious daily players of lvl 60+, with raid toons of 7*, and must contribute 600 to guild, and most of all, must love this game.
We are currently doing T7 raids three times per week, and we need active players now! Are you one? We space our raids out to keep it friendly for our players.
We have many players from Australia and US, and currently have 45/50 members, hopefully you would find a home with us.
PM me with ally code for invite.
Post edited by Argarath on

Replies

• Bump many of us just did events and shared strategies. Would you like to be in a very active guild with competitive shard players, who shared strategies, gears and generally just having fun?
  • We have recruited many, but has also removed a few inactives so there are a few spaces left.
  • Hi,
    I´m Burning Thunder. We are on the same shard. Can you connect me to your guildmember Yoke Hesanl?
    Is he also in this forum?