Pathfinder event Tier 1 only?

Are there additional Tiers somehow hidden or unlockable for the Pathfinder Event? I only have access to Tier 1 and it is really, REALLY easy.
I'm just curious, I didn't see any more and my forum search did not turn up an answer. Thanks! ~QJ

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    There are 5 tiers. You should almost have him at 4 stars by now.
  • Options
    It just keeps giving me the Tier 1 battle over and over...
  • Options
    Yeah that's all it is. It's a freebie
  • Options
    You need to spend above usd2k before tier 2 appears and gives you shards for 6* and usd5k for shards for 7*

Take Report Of Light Learning.
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I'll just see if Bacon helps me to a little faster.
  • Options
    I don't really see the point in the event for this - just something to put in the event list every day I suppose. No extra tiers, no difficulty, just a single shard each day as reward. It's nice to get the shards but the event itself seems at least a little contrived.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is free and meant for everyone. So yes super easy with no extra tiers, but they are probably going to "finish" the release of this toon later and didn't want it to be fully released right away.

Also there are ppl who have access to this that are not lvl 80 with maxed rebel teams.

Maybe they are trying a new release mechanism and this is just a light rollout.
  • Options
    I like having it be available free and easy, just wish there were higher difficulties with other rewards available in addition to the shard. Just minor stuff, like an additional mark 4 keyboard or whatever. Stuff everyone needs but is hard to get because so many toons need it.

Even better would be setting it so you could boost the Pathfinder himself a little when the event is done.
  • Options
    He gives tm with his basic shot to everyone. I think he will be great in Rebel teams.
  • Options
    It's a participation trophy - and that's a good thing.

It's something to encourage people to log in and play the game (same thought process behind the daily login rewards - just with actually doing something to get it).

It also gives people who are just starting a shot at getting a decent (for them) character.
  • Options
    Remember that not everyone has rebels, so they may not be able to gather these shards. Although I guess it only really takes one lol
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Remember that not everyone has rebels, so they may not be able to gather these shards. Although I guess it only really takes one lol
    As you suggest, pretty much if you have Rebels unlocked you can get the 1 shard. If you can't, you better finish playing the tutorial first... ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    My son's FTP account only has 4 Rebels (Luke, Leia, ST Han and Biggs) and he can finish it with no one dying. My P2P account has every Rebel except Heroic Han and can finish the round on autoplay in 10 seconds or less (depends on Lando).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"