Refresh in arena x 1000?

Hi EA, I've just refreshed a 100 times without getting my max jump from 20 to 14.

Should I do it another 900 times for me to get it? Thanks.

I guess RNJesus was having an off day today.

Replies

• 19 18 17 16 15.

That's all folks.
  • That's because you can't. 20-15, 19-14, etc...

So to answer your thread question, yes. You can refresh 1000 more times and nothing will change.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • You can. 20 can hit 14 and 19 can hit 13.
  • jcw895 wrote: »
    You can. 20 can hit 14 and 19 can hit 13.

This
    It's simply very unlikely, so it depends on how much time you want to spend on that button
  • Yeah lame. Agree with OP. I don't know why they make the maximum arena jump so hard to get too. Most folks don't even know. I didn't for the longest time until it happened to me randomly and I thought "WHAT"?!

My average is about 160 button mashes. Then I'm going so fast that I end up going right forking past it accidentally. I hear Vader dying when I do that too "nooooooooooooooooo".
  • Or attack 15 and move on, because eventually you'll reach the same place. This should honestly be the least of our concerns.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Not when you're in 16th place and have 1 attack left. It certainly is a concern. Sure it's a 1st world problem but the OP has a point that this is nonsensical to make us button mash for the spot. Why exactly do they do that?
  • Every time the refresh button for arena is hit, Chuck Norris round house kicks a communist
  • The best part of spamming the refresh button is accidentally pressing it one more time. Hahaha.
  • +1.. usually I don't try to get matches where you have to do mash the button 160 times.. but 20-50 clicks is very normal to get a good match. (and then you clicked too fast and have to do it all again). This is really the most ***** system in the game, but I am pretty sure EA/CG will not change it because the rng factor is so important to trigger addiction.
  • Revenant wrote: »
    Or attack 15 and move on, because eventually you'll reach the same place. This should honestly be the least of our concerns.

This.
  • I usually spam the button and lose concentration the one times it comes up I've already pressed the button again lol
  • It should be a slider once you're inside the top 30. Simple.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • For me it's not about the max jump but about the matchup. I don't care about getting to 14 if it's a crazy team. Goal is to get to 1 so winning and moving up is the key. Not a spot in the teens for me.
  • Just stay in the top 5 and you won't have this problem anymore :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Here's a crazy thought.....

If you don't attack the highest possible rank, the guy you knock down might not hit you back, instead deciding tgat HE wants to get the maximum rank.

End result: you end up higher

Strategy is not dead
  • At least the game no longer crashes when you spam the refresh button.. now that was annoying!
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    hFRuETX.jpg

Your welcome and props to the guys who made it.
  • djlott wrote: »

My average is about 160 button mashes. Then I'm going so fast that I end up going right forking past it accidentally. I hear Vader dying when I do that too "nooooooooooooooooo".

Lol so much this