Minor Buff Suggestions/Wishlist

Zooey
1607 posts Member
Ahsoka Tano: Regains 1 of her unique buffs every time she crits on her special.

Chewbacca: Increase base defense by 150

Finn: Hold the Line now applies its bonuses to all allies

IG-100: His unique bonuses now last for 2 turns

Kylo Ren: Basic damage increased by 40%. Outrage's bonus now proc if any ally is under 50% health. Automatically kills Han Solo at start of encounters.

Mace Windu: Smite does 25% more damage (stacking multiplicatively) for every buff removed.

Magmatrooper: Reduce special cooldown to 2 turns.

Mob Enforcer: Removed from the game

Plo Koon: Take charge applies to Jedi as well as Clones. Force judgement cooldown reduced to 3. Dispelling a buff with his basic gives Plo Koon potency up instead of defense up.

Poggle: Half the effect of his unique now applies to droids as long as he's alive.

Savage: Unique now grants him tenacity up when crit. Overpower changed to 50% of hp.

Zam: Base speed increased by 15.

Please feel free to add your own suggestions or change some of mine. I would love for there to be more of a patch notes feel with changes at the start of each month. I didn't include some toons like Boba or Darth Maul because I believe they need major changes/reworks.

Replies

• Zooey wrote: »
    Kylo Ren: Basic damage increased by 40%. Outrage's bonus now proc if any ally is under 50% health. Automatically kills Han Solo at start of encounters.

You consider a character outright killing a character at the start of encounters a minor buff?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

You consider a character outright killing a character at the start of encounters a minor buff?

That one's obviously a joke, as is Mob enforcer being removed.
  • I thought it was hilarious.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Turns out those are my favorite suggestions. ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Zooey wrote: »

Ooohwee. Spoilers! Ugh!
  • I suggested something similar with Plo Koon. Synergy with his own class is a no brainer. I'd also like to see him heal himself 15-20% per buff he dispels with his basic. He only dispels 1 with a 50-50 chance to dispel all. It would be a nice little boost.

Also, add a 1 turn auto taunt to Jedi knight Guardian's unique. She'd be a Jedi version of RG. The Jedi don't have a taunter, and she would go from dead weight to useful with one tweak. Not OP either since AoE's are big now.
  • Mob enforcer had me in stitches!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Turns out those are my favorite suggestions. ;)

That's cold bruh

Ooohwee. Spoilers! Ugh!

I apologize to all time travelers coming here from September 2015, please take a second to familiarize yourselves with major issues. I suggest looking up Emperor Trumpatine, drop dead mustachios, and repeatedly googling Jyn Erso in anticipation of a SW protagonist with a personality.
  • Zam: change second special to an aoe dispell
    Add increase base potency by 25%

Currently her second special is useless and actually hinders her kit as it distracts her from using basic attack (which is her sole purpose). If her second special is situational, her turn order now becomes "see what sticks" and then basic attack until first special cools down. Second special would only proc if needed.