No 5* mods in shipments / T2 offense mod challenge

First of all, am I right in thinking you need to complete t2 of every mod challenge to see 5* mods in shipments?

If so, how hard is T2 of offense mod challenge? I just need to complete not 3*

I have max phasma, FOTP at 6*, would get FOO and FOST to 4*. Would that be sufficient to complete without spending any proper gear you actually need?

Replies

• With some RNG luck that might do it. Mine aren't good enough for Tier one (not yet anyway) so I'm stuck at 3-4* mods (which are good enough for me).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • No, just beat t2 of Health and Defense. And then do t3 of them both for higher appearance rates.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    No, just beat t2 of Health and Defense. And then do t3 of them both for higher appearance rates.

Hey, you're right! I just checked my shipments and I have 5* Mods in there. Cool!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • @StarSon thank you dude that saved me a lot of trouble lol don't know how I got that in my head
  • @StarSon thank you dude that saved me a lot of trouble lol don't know how I got that in my head

The reason that's in your head is the same I had it in mine - it was stated in an update note last month. However, for whatever reason that is not what happens and so players have on their own found out that you only need to finish tier 3 of the health and def challenges to unlock the higher tier mod shipments. Let's not make too much noise about it before the devs realise and think it's a bug that needs fixing ;)
  • @DjangoQuik ahhhh lol ok i guess i had just stuck it in my brain when i saw the post and it was stewing in there for the last month. So thankful i asked this here cos i was initially going to only ask about the first order challenge and then proceed to 4* loads of worthless guys