Bored - bring out the Level Cap Increase please!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Add new content, not more grinding of old content.

This. I'd much rather have new raids, more missions, new characters... the idea of grinding more lvls is unappealing.
  • Options
    Level increase means different meta, mods, challenges, higher abilities, ect. It definitely makes the game fun again for a little while.
  • Options
    Olle wrote: »
    Level increase means different meta, mods, challenges, higher abilities, ect. It definitely makes the game fun again for a little while.

It absolutely does not mean this.
    Level increase is just a number thing.
    All those things you list can, should and will be added independently of a level cap increase.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Olle wrote: »

It absolutely does not mean this.
    Level increase is just a number thing.
    All those things you list can, should and will be added independently of a level cap increase.

we don't know if they will be added independently. Different meta could very well be the case if the cap was increased. Challenges and gear tiers in the past were made available with lvl cap increases, so it's not "just a number thing", atleast up till now it hasn't been. But like a said, we don't know what will happen in the future.
    OT: i could use another couple of months before the next lvl cap increase ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    new raid first, thanks....
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    @Darth_Malak and @scuba

For you guys it may be at a stalemate but not the rest of us. If everything is so easy why don't you test out other teams, your weaker unused characters. Try beating everything and doing raids with these characters instead of your main squad. just a suggestion.

Done that allready

so your'e saying you have everyone maxed and cannot continue any further or try out any of your worst characters?
  • Options
    They need to open up level 8 in cantina. They could increase the light side and dark side battles. Even add a harder mode, second tier, to GW. Because most p2p players and a lot of f2p players have played long enough that the GW still doesn't take much work.
  • Options
    @Darth_Malak and @scuba

For you guys it may be at a stalemate but not the rest of us. If everything is so easy why don't you test out other teams, your weaker unused characters. Try beating everything and doing raids with these characters instead of your main squad. just a suggestion.

Done that allready

so your'e saying you have everyone maxed and cannot continue any further or try out any of your worst characters?
    And why should i be doin that? Is that the end game of this game? And are you satisfied with geting your 5000 ( put any number) hypo syringe?
    Is that the fun part of this game? Wut?
  • Options
    Nooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Dude go away, no way you really feel that way. You are a troll. No one wants level cap increase. When they do it they will lose a lot of players. Probably me included.
  • Options
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Yeah because having more levels to grind xp for is super fun.

Said no on ever.

If you're bored, ask for content, not pointless number increases.

+1.
  • Options
    I think a cap level increase should not happen until December. They can release additional Rogue One toons and introduce a it then.

I think most people still have a lot of work to do on their rosters, especially considering all the "teams" that are being used for events (ie. Empire, Droids, Scoundrels and Rebels).
  • Options
    whale problem
  • Options
    New content. No level cap increase. Thanks
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    before the main excitement for level cap increase was to get the characters abilities maxed which affected the meta, but now the abilities can already reach maximum so a new level cap wouldnt even do that, itd just be a pointless painful grind
    Post edited by Quicksilver on
  • Options

They better not do a level increase.

I have so many guildies and allies who may even quit over a level increase.

They are pointless and show a complete lack of creativity in development.

They are simply a money grab.

Just say "NO NO NO" to a level increase. Would be the worst thing to ever happen in this game at this point. Especially with all the new Rogue One content undoubtedly on the way.
  • Options
    And why should i be doin that? Is that the end game of this game? And are you satisfied with geting your 5000 ( put any number) hypo syringe?
    The sad part is how that number is not hyperbole.
    5500 stun cuffs required to gear everyone.
    4600 hypo syringes.
    3150 stun guns.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Movement to ban anyone requesting a level cap increase. All in favor, say aye!
    AYE!
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    CatoNines wrote: »

Nay. I've got a counter proposal. Let's have everyone opposed to a level increase write EA and beg to be set back to level 50, and permanently so. Your argument, after all, is there's no point to leveling, so each of you should be perfectly fine with it.

How about if everyone who wants a level increase gets set back to 50 so you can have your "fun" grinding out levels again?
    LMFAO! +1
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    CatoNines wrote: »

Nay. I've got a counter proposal. Let's have everyone opposed to a level increase write EA and beg to be set back to level 50, and permanently so. Your argument, after all, is there's no point to leveling, so each of you should be perfectly fine with it.

How about if everyone who wants a level increase gets set back to 50 so you can have your "fun" grinding out levels again?
    LMFAO! +1

+2

You could also just set up a new account and start all over again that way.