Arena mates: Dark Diggler, Patman, WinKILLERinc, Speeed, LordChiefRocka, Talidrelle, MasterTamias

Replies

• I forgot to post another recording, this time against @DarkDiggler team. Wiggs is too powerfull, not sure how to avoid that killer opening lol! Also, I was killing in the wrong order, should focus fire on Wedge first.

https://youtu.be/cDQo3vgVKaQ

@SpeeedDarkwalkers I'm considering leveling them a bit just to see how that goes. But the resources fo gear Boba are so high that I'm still reluctant.

I tested the combo I suggested earlier as well, but got fully destroyed in less than a minute. Palpatine stunned everyone and I could barelly move.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Yeah.. stun lando, kill wedge, ani and lando
  • @Ronoaldo did you a video of you attacking my team with 4* Old Ben? If not, how did it go?
  • I am trying new team. It is not maxed but let me know how they are doing. :D
  • @SpeeedDarkwalkers I'll attack you closer to my payout and let you know how it holds up!
  • yep.. let me know. thank you :D
  • That old Ben is a trap! I lost with Rex lead but was unable to record it! I won a second match because your Rey attacked RG twice, otherwise I would loose. I liked that combo, very cool! Oh and Old Ben ability blocked my full team on both matches. AoE kills Ben and buffs everyone lol.

Speed I just fought your team. It is painful because Sheev keeps shocking all the way while you handle Anakin. Shock, shock then full stun. I managed to win thanks RG taunt and stun so I got a chance to get rid of the other guys. Sun Fac is also painful but this time I got two stuns in him plus buff immunity from B2. Rex makes it harder because my team loves debufs...

Pretty cool teams!
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Waiting for Ani to maxed.. most probably tomorrow he will be up maxed.. will try different team too. Give me some feedback so I can kick some **** too like you guys ;)
  • Lol yep, I kind of figured some people might be surprised by the strategy with him. Thanks for the feedback! I'll be curious to see how long I can keep a 4* Old Ben viable. I was barely able to give him enough speed while keeping him over 50% potency.
  • @SpeeedDarkwalkers I thought my match with you was going to be easy, ability blocked everyone and took out two characters. The Rex cleansed, I lost Old Ben, but your stupid sunfac kept removing my buffs!
  • Cool.. but still you managed to win. Hehe
    Thank you for feedback @WinKILLERinc
  • I really like Rex lead teams
  • Haha great creativity win! Fought your team last night and after my first round Ben was almost dead and I didn't realize he was still under starred until the match was over and I checked lol.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Anyone face my new team, is it any good on defense?
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • @DarkDiggler I hate your new team, it's annoying and takes forever to fight. Change it back! Lol
  • @DarkDiggler Its annoying as ****.. But not killer like previous one. :D
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Anyone face my new team, is it any good on defense?

My guild mates using same team but their Rx is at 245 speed.. holy **** :D and rest are more than 215 :/
    I had to fight with them in Tourney because we all are in same shard..
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Yeah I never removed my good mods from the last team so I could get everyone faster, but probably not that fast.
  • So, do you guys are playing on the Tournment as well? I am afraid that I won't get any Shoretrooper activated.
  • I'm playing for top 10, not spending hardly anything with how it's set up though.
  • I don't spend money on the game, so I'll use some crystals to refresh and move up. I'd like to hit the top 200, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I was excited about both the event and the new trooper, so I purchased some crystals to get some fun and support the game. They were going into a very nice direction, in my oppinion. Then when the event came live, when I saw what it was about and that people could bypass to spend less than others and rank higher, I felt sad. I still wanna try to get up to top100 to at least unlock him, but with the colluding schemes at the top I'm afraid I'll be burned out by other guilds in the same shard that I am. Very sad this is.
    Post edited by Ronoaldo on
  • Agreed @Ronoaldo it's kind of frustrating the way they have it setup. I also really wish they would give points for defensive wins. I'll be curious to see what changes they make to the next one, because this version of the tournament is not designed very well.
  • I'm also very annoyed about the gear level requirement for the tournament. I use Old Ben in arena but he can't be used in tournament
  • I'm also very annoyed about the gear level requirement for the tournament. I use Old Ben in arena but he can't be used in tournament

That's true. Your Old Ben team would for sure make some people lose points! As Ackbar once said: it's a trap!
  • @Ronoaldo haha exactly! If they add defensive points I'll gear him enough so I can use him and then change my username to "It'sATrap!" Lol
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Playing for top 5. Pray for me :D Ti guy is nuts on my shard :/ That TI is using 251 Speed STH.

• @SpeeedDarkwalkers is 251 the actual speed on his STH?! Without a leader bonus??? The guy in #3 on mine has a 240 STH, I'm so jealous!
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    With leader bonus.. it was 236+15.. I managed #4. Got 5* ST
  • With leader bonus.. it was 236+15.. I managed #4. Got 5* ST

Wow jealous. Got it 3*, #53.