Arena mates: Dark Diggler, Patman, WinKILLERinc, Speeed, LordChiefRocka, Talidrelle, MasterTamias

Replies

• How many crystals did you guys spend to finish that high?
  • I spent little, because I got a bit lucky that my leaderboard was not very competitive after the top 25. Maybe around 2k, if not less.

I finished with around 3.8k points. Besides, lots of people did the low team trick around me and I could use low level characters to rank up a lot on day two. Then, on the final day, I and two other friends also helped each other to earn about 200 points with the low team trick. Also I managed to use as much characters as possible to make refreshes as little as possible.

The way this system is makes the whole thing very unfair. People that spent a lot may have ended up scoring less. I was prepared to spend half vault but decided to not do so once I saw that would be worthless. I strongly wanted to get the char so, I did enough refreshes to stay top 100.

I know that a friend spent zero by entering in the tournament yesterday and playing for about 1:20min. He finished 32. Servers for late comers seems to be easier!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Finished 9, with around 8k points. Stupid worked 26 hours during the event and only 1 other guild mate to work with so I'm happy with result need sleep now.

Edit didn't spend much at all so that's good.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Ronoaldo Yeah, our half of the guild was in one server and we all managed to finished top 25 without spending much. We entered in tourney all thogether 7 hours later after tourney started. It was real fun.!! We made TI guy spend 4-5 vaults. His dedication to game was fantastic and he didnt slept whole night in last. Salute to him.
  • Xyon
    38 posts Member
    Hello. I'm also on this shard. My arena payout time is GMT-5 (Central Standard Time). Cool that I actually found my arena mates on the forums. I typically get paid out between 50 and 20. I'm completely Free to Play.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Xyon nice to see you here!!
  • Xyon wrote: »
    Hello. I'm also on this shard. My arena payout time is GMT-5 (Central Standard Time). Cool that I actually found my arena mates on the forums. I typically get paid out between 50 and 20. I'm completely Free to Play.

Hey Xyon! Great job doing so well in arena, keep it up hopefully we'll see you at the top soon!
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Xyon wrote: »

Hi welcome buddy! Congrats on your ranking ;-)
  • @Ronoaldo can you get a video of my team on defense?
  • @Ronoaldo can you get a video of my team on defense?

Sure! There you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY3f32kvxdE

This Old Ben is tricky. I had to carefully chose the moves otherwise I'll not end well for me.
  • @WinKILLERinc sorry budy, I just realized I messed up with your payout :(
  • @Ronoaldo thanks for the video! B2 and SunFac wreck my team! I have zero issue with anyone else. Glad OB gives you some issue lol and no worries, you didn't mess with my layout!
  • @WinKILLERinc your Old Ben gave me trouble today lol. I "accidentally" killed Old ben giving Anakin a turn full of buffs for his AoE. Game over! Very cool team you've done.
  • @Ronoaldo Thanks! I've put a lot of thought into it haha yea, Old Ben can also easily go below half health before he dies, giving JKA two chances to gain TM. I can't wait until JKA gets maxed, he should hit 6* and G10 Saturday.
    Your team gives me complete hell when I attack it, I don't have enough damage to take out B2 quick enough. And that **** shoretrooper is just frustrating lol I'm impressed how usable he is at 3*
  • Hey, if any of you are looking for a new guild, let me know. We are recruiting and looking to add some more active players with some good rosters to help on the raid. We also have a great community on discord that is active and helpful.
  • @DarkDiggler I see you on leader board.. I hope you get your 7* ST.. I am aiming for 3rd place and I will get mine too.
  • Thanks hope you do also. I need second and I'm about sick of this tournament already lol. So many battles are needed. Hope everyone else does great also!
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Same here, too many battles with the same kind of teams. :D
  • Yeah, and with heroic raids and arena the changing mods around is just tedious and costing a crap load of credits.
  • So I guess I'll have to fight 7* Shoretroopers now, right? :dizzy:

I'm not going to promote mine this time, maybe just 4* and some extra shards. I believe I finished up at #17 or so. I joined late but ended up in a day 1 shard. People were at around 5k points when I started.
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I got 1st will bring him out soon. Will finally get to try out those empire teams you are so fond of.
  • Wow congrats! I have only one thing to say:

65754862.jpg
  • Thanks, speed did well also. Not sure how he finished but was top 10 last I saw.
  • @DarkDiggler congrats on the 7*! I'll be happy to see you change your arena team lol antsy to see what a 7* shoretrooper is like too. I finally unlocked him and got him to 4*, I may experiment a bit with my arena team as well now.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Gratz @DarkDiggler I envy your ST. I finished on #10, still need 85 shard for 7*so I have to settled with 6* ST. :D@DarkDiggler Have you tried Chirpa lead in P3?
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Haven't tried him yet, but we just enter phase 3 so I will get a chance to try today.
    I just tried it with PF, ST and SF as tanks, didn't do so well. I think sth and rg SF are gonna be the best taunts to use.
    Post edited by DarkDiggler on
  • @DarkDiggler you left FTB?
  • Kinda, we split up but for the most part it's the same people I've been with since the beginning. So basically just a name change. FTB is still around doing great things with a great group of guys still there.
  • WinKILLERinc
    147 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Alright, I finally figured out how to record videos and have made a YouTube account. So if any of you want a video of your team on defense or anything, glad to help. Would also love it if you would subscribe.
  • @WinKILLERinc cool bro! I'm waay down the ranks these days, not so much time to play arena but whenever you have a chance to crack my team down, record it so I can see if I may do any changes on the team.

What's your Youtube channel by the way? I'll sub.