Arena mates: Dark Diggler, Patman, WinKILLERinc, Speeed, LordChiefRocka, Talidrelle, MasterTamias

Replies

• WinKILLERinc
    147 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @Ronoaldo I'll be sure to keep my eye out for you
  • Stupid thing won't let me edit... just search "Shattered Order" on youtube. We will post videos and eventually upload the podcast there as well.
  • Pretty sure this my shard now I'm in top 5 and see the names :) Any chat for it?
  • Hey! Welcome aboard! Nice to see new ones at the top! We don't have a chat for our shard as of now, just the thread.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Could not make it this time in top 10.. shard was nuts :D
  • Lets get a LINE chat started then surely? I'm Sithlord82 on there if anyone wants to add me as my guild is on there daily :) Be nice to be able to know when to not hit people. My payout time is 18:00 GMT, although my timezone is PST (GMT-8) sucks moving across the Atlantic sometimes lol
  • Welcome @Sithlord82! You kind of came out of nowhere! Don't recall ever seeing you before.
  • Sithlord82
    59 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Nope. Been around 100-200 until start of October then 30-50 until 4 days ago. Gone from 50 to 4 in last 3 days lol. Modding Sun Fac made a difference :)
    Post edited by Sithlord82 on
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hey sithlord, congratulations on moving up in ranks!
    Could not make it this time in top 10.. shard was nuts :D

I got 5th, might have been able to fight for #2/3. Once I got about 1100 points I wasn't sure if I could outlast the other guys so I just decided to save my last 350k ap instead of gambling with it.
    I had that Kenobi team in my shard, you guys will want to farm b2 and tie pilot to counter Kenobi when he starts showing up. Once I figured out those were the counters I was destroying that team it wasn't even close, I auto with all protection still on toons.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • @DarkDiggler you didn't happen to record any gameplay video of you against that Kenobi team, did you?
  • Hey sithlord, congratulations on moving up in ranks!
    Could not make it this time in top 10.. shard was nuts :D

I got 5th, might have been able to fight for #2/3. Once I got about 1100 points I wasn't sure if I could outlast the other guys so I just decided to save my last 350k ap instead of gambling with it.
    I had that Kenobi team in my shard, you guys will want to farm b2 and tie pilot to counter Kenobi when he starts showing up. Once I figured out those were the counters I was destroying that team it wasn't even close, I auto with all protection still on toons.

Congrats for the ranks guys. I was not even close to activate Chirrut, no time to the marathon.

@SpeeedDarkwalkers that is awesome info. Who you used with B2/TIE? Full empire or so? A video would be EPIC if you have any :D
  • On a iPad and don't have a Mac so I can't record. I have some screenshots though I'll post a link when I get off work.

I used ep lead shore b2 tie and then I tried a few guys in the last spot rg did well for stuns and vader was good to get dots so dps was higher with tie. As long as Kenobi couldn't buff that team had nothing really.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • **** game crashed launching the battle for #1 today. Got it 3 minutes AFTER payout :( We could do with co-ordinating though so we dont screw each other over at payout times. Anyone interested?
  • I'm CST and rarely ever fight outside that window, so I won't mess with you.
  • Here are the screen shots against the kenobi team.
    https://imgur.com/a/k9Gnx
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @DarkDiggler Your empire teams looks cool. I am currently farming pilot next will be b2. @Sithlord82 My payout time is 6pm EST and I also do not fight out side that window.
    Post edited by SpeeedDarkwalkers on
  • Okay good to know. Anyone else on 6pm GMT here for payout?
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks speed, the empire team is fun to play.

How did everyone do in their ship arenas, I got very lucky and it's not crazy so far.
  • Finished second as the battle for first took me til 3 minutes past payout to complete :(
  • Sithlord82 wrote: »
    Okay good to know. Anyone else on 6pm GMT here for payout?

Mine is GMT-2, but I play quite sporadically due to work. Often I play at night (around 19hs before payout) just to try to stay at top 10 never to mess up with top 3-4 positions.
    Sithlord82 wrote: »
    Finished second as the battle for first took me til 3 minutes past payout to complete :(

That is sad to hear. It is usually a good thing to start the match around 5-7 mins before payout so you can avoid these. Not sure at what ranks you were before payout. And aways look in the bright side: #2 is still quite good!
    Thanks speed, the empire team is fun to play.

How did everyone do in their ship arenas, I got very lucky and it's not crazy so far.

I'm still learning the thing. I like the visuals and sound fx for sure. I'm just autoing to watch the ships fight lol. I'm probably going to build a Imperial/Dark side fleet, because reasons... Investing in Executrix, TIEs, and I'll try to at least unlock Vader's X1 in the tourment. Have quite no idea on what ships are good/bad. Boba Slave I would be my choice as well if not too random to acquire. Do you guys got any packs or just farming on the available places (GW, Fleet Shipments, DS, LS and Cantina)?
  • Mine is crazy already 6* fleet and 7* ships
  • I haven't spent on ships yet, luckily I don't really have to on my shard yet. A few in my guild have and it cost them 20 vaults to unlock the falcon so I'm definitely not gonna be buying the mega packs since I don't need the characters.
  • My arena time is the same as Diggler.
    My fleet arena isn't bad at all! I've spent nothing and am sitting in 5th currently.

@Ronoaldo here are a couple videos, one is my regular arena team and OB'a debuffs didn't really land for some reason. Second one I threw in Boba...
    https://youtu.be/Bk-Q3n7dAsk
    https://youtu.be/-DT3SwIoSDs
  • My arena time is the same as Diggler.
    My fleet arena isn't bad at all! I've spent nothing and am sitting in 5th currently.

@Ronoaldo here are a couple videos, one is my regular arena team and OB'a debuffs didn't really land for some reason. Second one I threw in Boba...
    https://youtu.be/Bk-Q3n7dAsk
    https://youtu.be/-DT3SwIoSDs

Wow thanks for sharing! So, you got very unlucky with your regular team this time. For sure, when I face you on offense, your OBs not only applies offense down but also ability blocks my B2 then it is game over: Lando and IG destroy everything with offense up. Curiously, the AI played quite well here: shock first on Anakin! This is usually my first move. Vader targeting Lando was also well played by the AI, Often Vader's AI chooses a tank and throws away some damage.

Unfortunately I could not see the reworked Boba, youtube blocked the video on my country due to SME or something like that. Judging by the thumbnail, your team fully demolished mine :open_mouth: If you have any idea why the video is blocked, please let me know I really wanna watch that one!
  • Oh, @WinKILLERinc a tip on Youtube: in your channel, make a playlist of your arena matches! Then copy the video link from the playlist so one can keep watching newer matches over time :)
  • @Ronoaldo that's a good idea, I will try that! Thanks! Also, I fixed the issue with the other video, you should be able to view it now. It was a copyright audio issue.
  • @Ronoaldo that's a good idea, I will try that! Thanks! Also, I fixed the issue with the other video, you should be able to view it now. It was a copyright audio issue.

Thanks! Watched a few days ago.

Your team keeps tricky! From time to time, old Ben blocks b2 then I'm doomed. I'll try to record a match like this but it is quite random.
  • Some new recordings:

https://youtu.be/Cr5u3AerXXk

https://youtu.be/N4j35LRyC2M

This time featuring @SpeeedDarkwalkers and @DarkDiggler teams!

I am trying out TIE pilot. Let me know what you guys think.

For those using Boba, how is he doing? Mine was quite equipped before the rework, I am considering including him in the mix after o finish TIE! Perhaps replacing B2.
  • Nice, I like boba he does just fine on offense. Judging by the vid he isn't so good on defense lol.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Nice vids @Ronaldo its cool too see my team on defense.. Boba is not that much good on defense. Want to gear up baze but saving gear for GK.. still will gear up baze once he get his last star. Jyn looks strong character.