Arena mates: Dark Diggler, Patman, WinKILLERinc, Speeed, LordChiefRocka, Talidrelle, MasterTamias

Replies

• @DarkDiggler how long for GK? Im at 91/145.
  • 127 right now. I'm capable of getting second behind johnywad (he is top 3 on .gg) but we swap raid times with Asia so probably next weekend when I unlock.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Cool.. so you will be first to unlock in our shard. **** Im way behind
  • That is why I worked on TIE pilot... It will take months until I unlock him: 78/145
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Jealous you guys are even working on Kenobi, we should be clearing heroic after the Palp event.
  • @WinKILLERinc the raid seems more more difficult than it actually is if you have around 30 players with strong teams for each phase. An ideal team on each phase can do easily around 4% (with some retries for good RNG). It does require all players in the Guild to interact to defeat the enemy, so I liked that part since a single guy can varnish Rancor easily and the majority just post 0 damage (myself included :( ).

In our guilds (we now are a conglomerate!), we have two doing heroics on their own, and we are close to the point we need to open "0 damage" windows so all players can get a chance to fight. The key point is that we have strong communication via Telegram, and spaces to share some tips on teams, mods and gameplay. That raid brought the game to a very new level for us!

I'm collecting Kenobi, but I'm not finding myself including him in my team yet. I am, however, excited about the challenges he will bring to Arena when he appear on our shard! As usual, I'm going against the meta and looking for counters already!

Speaking about counters... Today Velvor gave me a lot of trouble, I had to do three fights and lost my payout because of the double Chirrut and Baze synergy. I had fought them alone, but together, they are quite strong. I had to be VERY careful on my moves in order to win, and wait the right moment to use each skill. Since my team relies heavily on debuffs, Chirrut must be taken out first, lesson learned!

Here is the playlist of all Arena recordings in our shard so far that I have done, including victories and defeats, with the more recent battles first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAIWvqdvDI&list=PLQ_suJBOylSEtAUc3ZC4s-3rZxsUZ7CI0&t=143s&index=1

It was nice to do this playlist so I can see the evolution of the meta across different team comps from everyone! Also, I can see now that my team was getting stronger over time, with new elements and improved gear/mods.
  • Yeah the chirrut baze synergy is strong, I'm holding off on gearing baze until I figure out which way I want to go with my team comps. I got to gear GK then decide on who to zeta, im leaning towards maul cause I've had him at 7* for a year and never used him.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Nice video @Ronoaldo.. I am going baze too lil more time till he get maxed. let me know hows my new team or Rex lead was better.. @DarkDiggler your TFP is awesome :D
  • Yeah speed I really like TP, he is just fun to use not sure how much longer I will be using him but is definitely very good. I'm not sure who is better lead, Rex needed to be played around but once you figured out not to aoe so much he wasn't much if a threat.
    If I can talk my guild mates into letting me get 1st in raid tonight I can unlock GK, but he takes so much gear I won't have him ready for a week or so. I will definitely unlock him after Sundays raid though.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, suddenly I was dropping up to 12-13 with Rex lead so now using boba and baze. I do not know how they are doing on defense but hope its good. Kenobi is horrible to gear. After reshuffle between two of our guilds I am able to get 3rd now still it will take more 5-6 raid to unlock him. First two in my guild are beasts. They can do more than 3.5M damage in P4 alone.
    http://imgur.com/15rioxr
  • Yeah those are crazy numbers lol do they have 7* chirrut? I post about 4-5 mil with running one team per phase, sometimes I use 2 teams on phase 3 just to get a chance to use boba and TP in the raid.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yeah they both have Chirrut maxed and also crazy mods :D I can do 3M max damage one attack per phase. 4-5M is good numbers too.
  • Cool.. so you will be first to unlock in our shard. **** Im way behind

Im at 132 for GK> Will unlock him on 26th after 3 more raids :)
  • Nice sithlord, hope you've been saving gear he needs a lot lol. I got second last night so I'm 2 shards away, will get him Sunday.
  • @DarkDiggler so the only way I could win against your 250 speed Boba, 249 speed TIE and 206 speed Palpatine is mirroring your team. Took me more than five attempts with other combos but none worked! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXltLdMAMGY

On a side note, what teams you guys are planning to build around GK? Ir do you guys see him as a plug-in-play character?
  • Nice video @Ronoaldo.. I am going baze too lil more time till he get maxed. let me know hows my new team or Rex lead was better.. @DarkDiggler your TFP is awesome :D

Just saw this message, sorry for the delay! Boba is driving me nuts! I often rely on Palpatine surviving enough to control Biggs, B2, and taunters. But Boba just says: nahh, I'll finish you behind this dude from the beach. :( Once Palps is gone, the match is pretty dead to me. Boba AoE ability block is even worse: you are often locked for a whole turn until you can do anything, and by that time, you have no one to do anything either.

Rex is as annoying for me because he keeps everyone with Tenacity up and my debuffs don't land. Either way, both teams are quite fun to play against.
  • Sithlord82 wrote: »
    Cool.. so you will be first to unlock in our shard. **** Im way behind

Im at 132 for GK> Will unlock him on 26th after 3 more raids :)

Congrats!

OK... so three kenobis! I'm starting to get concerned :neutral: Hope he is amazing on offense and bad on defense :blush: lol
  • Yeah I'm having a lot of fun with boba and tie pilot. I had to swap around mods so boba would go before tie so I could get ability blocks off on b2 teams.
    I'm not gonna have gk ready for awhile I spent a lot of gear on baze which set me back. I'm thinking of using maul lead so not sure if he would even be a good fit for that team.
  • Mine name is Dark Diggler, I live in my mom's basement!
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Don't mind silleck, he's just upset a guy who lives in the basement has GK before him.
  • True ^
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Here is the link to my guild mate's 4.2 million run in p4 heroic AAT.
    https://youtu.be/pByF7kG-F5E
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @Ronaldo thank you for the review.. Rex was falling behind the meta so I had to change him.
  • Thanks for sharing that speeed!
  • Here is the link to my guild mate's 4.2 million run in p4 heroic AAT.
    https://youtu.be/pByF7kG-F5E

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Baze and Chirrut are crazy in arena as well.
  • Sooo... vid time! Guys, if you keep changing your teams I can't learn how to defeat them :relieved: ...

Arena is so much fun these days!

@SpeeedDarkwalkers and @DarkDiggler teams seems to give me more trouble. I guess I'll need Rex again to avoid all those ability blocks, but... what the heck, how you guys keep getting those mods from, crazy speed! I took the opportunity to try with different teams using my recently G10 Boba, but I'm not using nor modding them right. Enjoy the fights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu26I3ihPkI&index=2&list=PLQ_suJBOylSEtAUc3ZC4s-3rZxsUZ7CI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJT1ha_MIS4&index=3&t=6s&list=PLQ_suJBOylSEtAUc3ZC4s-3rZxsUZ7CI0

I guess got my way on how to beat Velvor team, but it is not easy. This one I just recorded, burning a 1 spot only after payout because I lost my matches today before it, and needed to complete the daily. If I'm not mistaken, Velvor payout is around 1h before mine, so I had to learn a way to take him out. Not sure if he is on the forums, would like to congratulate because his team requires me to very very carefully choose moves, otherwise I'm Doomed. Nice lineup and Baze and Chirrut are quite dangerous if not taken care of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPkiqkuszqY&index=1&t=127s&list=PLQ_suJBOylSEtAUc3ZC4s-3rZxsUZ7CI0

@WinKILLERinc, long time since I battle your team. I'll try to record a battle where your Old Ben blocks my whole team and after a few Lando's, I have RG and B2 only left to fight. Did Boba not worked for you? I remind seeing him in your lineup, but then you switched back. I got not much luck with him on my attempts, still working on gear and mods before my next try.

And finally... I sense a disturbance in the force... like if a General was approaching our shard... :wink:
  • Thanks for the vids ronoaldo, sorry for switching things up.
  • Thanks for vids mate. Diggler has more crazy mods than me. Drop rate is horrible
  • @Ronoaldo I throw Boba in there sometimes depending on who I'm facing. I usually throw him in when facing B2's so I have 3 chances at ability block lol I'm trying to come up with an entirely new team because you guys are killing me lately, making it tough to climb back up for payout lol
  • Hi all, despite using the forums I've only just seen this thread. Nice to finally be able to chat to you all!
    Yorkshire based biology teacher...

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui ; officium perfeci.