Arena mates: Dark Diggler, Patman, WinKILLERinc, Speeed, LordChiefRocka, Talidrelle, MasterTamias

Replies

• Options
    Hey Karrde glad you found us!
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Thanks. Having read the thread I'm relieved to see that most of you have payouts nowhere near my GMT payout! I'll certainly make sure not to mess with any of yours from now on.

How's it going?
    Yorkshire based biology teacher...

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui ; officium perfeci.
  • Options
    Hi Karrde, welcome! Glad you showed up. I'll also avoid messing with your payout as well.

I am having a hard time recently but I'm working on a few team changes soon.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Hi Karrde, welcome! Glad you showed up. I'll also avoid messing with your payout as well.

Hi! Your team is good, generally I find B2 to be a nuisance, and enjoy using empire toons. You should be pretty competitive with your setup :)

• Options
    Yep the empire teams are a nice change of pace. I'm still trying to finish gearing GK, man he takes a lot of gear. I can't even get it all to show up in shipments lol. Something like 750 mk3 150 cuffs 150 stun guns it's insane.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Karrde wrote: »
    Ronoaldo wrote: »

Hi! Your team is good, generally I find B2 to be a nuisance, and enjoy using empire toons. You should be pretty competitive with your setup :)

Thanks! Yes, I do can compete quite well, but the meta is changing to be more wide and I am afraid my empire setup will soon be weak. More characters are now strong and quite interesting compositions are viable. Not to mention very good characters such as Kenobi and the new rebels from Rogue One.

I like the empire characters because they give you a lot of control with stuns chock and ability block. B2 is a must have with double taunts or Baze and Kenobi that keep taunting forever.

If you can record matches please post here as well. We would like to see :-)
  • Options
    Yep the empire teams are a nice change of pace. I'm still trying to finish gearing GK, man he takes a lot of gear. I can't even get it all to show up in shipments lol. Something like 750 mk3 150 cuffs 150 stun guns it's insane.

I saw some vids of Kenobi on defense and it was scarry. Can't wait to see him in action. Gear is quite painful for him, I've heard from a friend as well. Hope you get it all there soon.

Do you have a team in mind?
  • Options
    Probably go with the qgj zeta GK Aayla anakin yoda. Was gonna go with maul zeta but wasn't that impressed with it when I faced it last tournament.
  • Options
    Probably go with the qgj zeta GK Aayla anakin yoda. Was gonna go with maul zeta but wasn't that impressed with it when I faced it last tournament.

Same here, though I faced a few QGJ zetas too and they weren't up to much. I think it needs GK in order to shine so you may be in luck there.

As for recording matches, I've never tried but would be happy to give it a go. My most interesting ones have been against Velvor and his Chaze team. Beat him to get 1st two days in a row now, both by the skin of my teeth!

• Options
    I always kill wedge 1st in that team or any team with wiggs. Running boba you can one shot chirrut once he has enough buffs, but wedge needs to be taken out asap imo to stop that combo.
  • Options
    Happy holidays everyone!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!

• Options
    Merry Christmas guys and Happy Holidays :)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! Happy holidays to you all!

Hope you guys get a bunch of stun cuffs and carbanti array from Santa :D
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hello everyone! Im from the shard :)
    Post edited by Gamorrean on
  • Options
    Welcome to the thread gamorrean, glad you found us!
  • Options
    Welcome. How's it going?

• Options
    @DarkDiggler Finally I have got Kenobi now he will be ready by Sunday hopefully. Which team you are thinking to run with him? I am planning for wiggs GK and chaze.
  • Options
    Man this shard got harder recently. Cant break back into the top 20 for 3 weeks now let alone top 10 :( one guy there is ALWAYS targeting me as well. Soon as I overtake him he immediately snipes me back. Laze Starblaster. Doesn't seem to be going for his payout but always battles it seems :(
  • Options
    @DarkDiggler Finally I have got Kenobi now he will be ready by Sunday hopefully. Which team you are thinking to run with him? I am planning for wiggs GK and chaze.

Wow. That will be hard to play against lol
  • Options
    Sithlord82 wrote: »
    Man this shard got harder recently. Cant break back into the top 20 for 3 weeks now let alone top 10 :( one guy there is ALWAYS targeting me as well. Soon as I overtake him he immediately snipes me back. Laze Starblaster. Doesn't seem to be going for his payout but always battles it seems :(

I have seeing him up recently. Perhaps he is just trying to keep rank or you perhaps fought him in his payout. When this happens to me, I attack the person one spot bellow or one spot after then try to stay away from the guy.

I have staying for a while in the top 20, but yes recently people 7* Palpatine and they also may have just finished Boba. Both are quite useful and powerful toons so more people are trying to climb.

I did the Carrie Fisher homage team and had to climb back from 76 so I saw a lot of people and teams I was thinking that could still be playing!
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    So I finished gearing and giving GK his omegas tonight wasn't thinking and was 3 omegas short when I went to zeta someone. I messed up bad lol. I'm definitely gonna use chaze with him other 2 will be a surprise Saturday/Sunday when I get 3 more omegas. Been holding off on zetas but with everyone getting EP and stronger teams I guess it's time.
    I'll throw GK in tonight so you guys can have fun seeing him.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Cool, so Kenobis are arriving >:)
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yeah just put him in, haven't messed with mods much and used the team speeed was talking about. Have fun guys!
    I'm half way to 6* took that long to gear since I didn't save up beforehand lol.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I will fight with your team today for sure and I hope I can beat it lol. I will put him in my team tomorrow. Zeta Barris is crazy.
  • Options
    @Sithlord82 start gearing your GK.. he is beast
  • Options
    I will fight with your team today for sure and I hope I can beat it lol. I will put him in my team tomorrow. Zeta Barris is crazy.

Yeah she looks very, very good. Well worth the effort.

• Options
    Brave yourselves...

Don't watch this with kids close to you, the carnificine is too brutal... :s

https://youtu.be/L50FcYAI2NI

https://youtu.be/sQJttn7yjqI

Now it is time to lay down in my room in fetal position and cry.

Nice team, have no idea how to beat it lol
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Really tough team. Need to take GK out first to stop that crit immunity. I was able to kill only Gk and wedge. lol seems only velvor is able to take that team down.
  • Options
    Finally able to beat @DarkDiggler with GK...