Which toon gets my speed mods!?

TheRevJCred
127 posts Member
edited September 2016
Hey all. I've been playing since January and have regularly been able to get top 3 in my arena shard, I just haven't been able to play around payout time lately. Because of this, I haven't had time to tweak my rosters and play around with a lot of teams against other high level teams.

I have speed mods that will add 82 (collectively, between my highest speed mod for each slot) to whichever toon I choose to use them on. Lately I've tried something a little different and added them to Captain Phasma, letting her typically go very early in any match (203 speed). She then does VM to fill the turn meters of Palps, FOTP (since he assists 2x as often with CP), Rey, and then whomever I throw in as the 5th...whether it's an experiment with OB1, STHan, or RG. So far this strategy has worked decently.

My question is: do you see a better option for whom to give the speed mods to?

Side note: I've got Rex at 7*, level 80, just working on gearing him. So he will also be an option soon.

Bottom line - who is most effective with my speed mods?

Thanks!

Replies

• Rex lead and speed mods. Good counter against all those EP teams. Mine's 204.
  • Rex lead and speed mods. Good counter against all those EP teams. Mine's 204.

Thanks man, I appreciate that input. May I ask who you run behind your Rex lead?
  • Rex (216% crit damage) , Phasma (185 speed, 216% crit damage) , Rey (221 speed, 221% crit damage) , RG, QGJ. RG is maxed out on protection on all primaries possible. QGJ is OK, I don't want him going before the taunter. As you might have noticed, I'm a big fan of crit damage mods. Except for RG, everyone's running crit chance for the last 2 mods. RG's on health sets.
  • Any other thoughts on this from anyone?
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Rex,Rex,Rex all day!

Mine is at 202 speed (mixed potency / health sets)

Unless some extreme whale is running an absurd fast Emperor, you will be good with Rex (L) because he gets TM on crit... Lets say the enemy has a really fast Anakin or Lando... they will provide enough TM generation for your Rex.

You Tenacity UP, and call it a day.

The best mods for him are 4x speed / 2x anything (health / tenacity / potency, depends).

If you can afford 4x speed mods, you can get him to 220~240 --> Check here

Here is an example of full potency set for raiding purposes
    Do or do not...
  • Rex,Rex,Rex all day!

Mine is at 202 speed (mixed potency / health sets)

Unless some extreme whale is running an absurd fast Emperor, you will be good with Rex (L) because he gets TM on crit... Lets say the enemy has a really fast Anakin or Lando... they will provide enough TM generation for your Rex.

You Tenacity UP, and call it a day.

The best mods for him are 4x speed / 2x anything (health / tenacity / potency, depends).

If you can afford 4x speed mods, you can get him to 220~240 --> Check here

Here is an example of full potency set for raiding purposes

Thanks so much man! I appreciate it greatly
  • Man I wish Rex would use squad discipline first on defense. He's the ultimate counter to this aoe meta
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!