Looking for shard buddies: Kilum Natta, f4k33ns, dLsully, webber, HBK

Let's optimise arena rewards and work as a team... There is no reason we don't make TOP 5 everyday around our payout time. Looking forward to hear from you!

Replies

• Mononess
  • SpOiLt86
    72D3
    Olympus
    Cell
    MagnumPIE
    Raider S
  • GrandpaVader here. Wanna chat?
    My best friend cut off my legs, my wife betrayed me, and my kids want to destroy me... but at least my grandson likes me!
  • Yes, sorry only say it now. Almost gave up on it.
  • I wasn't expecting your reply to my PM regarding working together to be getting attacked in Arena. I have no idea why you sent me an ally request, but I accepted it anyway thinking you were cool. Obviously you sent a clear message through your actions in Arena, so be it. I have found that you and TwoStepSA are the only players that don't compete respectfully on our shard. I guess it is fitting that you attack him on your way up. Good luck on putting your team together.

I welcome anyone else on this shard interested in not getting in each other's way, helping each other, and/or similar things to PM me.
  • What did I do to upset I so much? Did not want to offend you!
  • I thought u have American payout but felt u were trying to kick me despite that at my European payout... I try to attack people who are not part of my payout... but have the impression that there are several people that stay top5 all day... no matter how far they are away from their payout time
  • I am glad we connected through pm, look forward to working together, or not getting in each other's way.
  • We are still looking for:
    - f4k33ns from Fr78
    - MagnumPIE from ALL YOUR NI ARE BELONGS 2 US
    - Two StepSA from Ima GoonDi
  • - Darik Jokell from JediStar
    - Astriem from JediStar
  • Hey guys n girls. I am 72D3! I'm on Line App w/ my current guild. Just a note on fare-play... Any time other than an hour b4 Prizes, attack from wherever. If that timer is under an hour... 4 to 3 to 2 to 1.
    Ps. If ur guild is doing Hard Tank... Lmk
  • Just read above posts.. I thought everyone on shard had the same prize time. Just realized that isn't the case. Mine is at 1800 U.S Central Time. I usually do 1 or 2 in the morning. Then go for 1st an hour b4. Sorry if I **** anyone off!
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Wats up fellas! EoH ReDXIII here.. My prize time is 6:00pm est.. Im not quite up to par with u guys, but right behind u all. As i am f2p.. Almost ready to farm zetas. Wondering if any of you doing heroic tank, and have room for me. Just take a peak at my inventory and u would see i could be of help
    Post edited by RedXVIISpence on
  • @RedXVIISpence ping me on Discord Joelphi[Phoenix]#6510 and I will add u to our chat
  • Glad this idea is taking shape
  • We are also looking for an asian player from Hero's of team Tekawasa... if u happen to know anyone from that team please ping me on Discord or Line
  • Yoyo! Tried adding you on discord but it didn't find you. I'm MagnumPIE#4577

I prefer LINE if you guys use that though, much better app IMO. Looking forward to chatting with my long time rivals and working together to the benefit of us all!
  • Great! Friends request is out on Discord! Welcome to the club
  • Online now.. hi to all my shardmates ^^
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Hi all, Shapes#5032 on discord. Look forward to hearing from you guys
  • Th3NameLess
    272 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Mol Tyler. Interested in hearing from you guys and working together
    Discord: Mol_Tyler#2222
  • hey guys ! im in your shard too , making top 50 almost everyday add me on discord if you want Kafgar#3857
  • What's your payout?
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    There is a Kilum Natta that recently joined my guild. I'm not sure if he's the right one but I'll inform him of this Post.
    Post edited by Torin_Woodle on
  • Looking for SteveSucks from Force Ghosts as well. Please ping me if you read this
  • Hi all. SoW Dry Zelph here. My discord is
    Dry Zelph#4930. Do you guys have a single discord chat going for the shard?
  • I’m a 18:00 CST payout, BTW