JKA vs ig88

Joeyd7878
276 posts Member
edited September 2016
I know what the overall consensus will be but Is there any reason to use ig88 instead of JKA?. I only ask because I really like ig88 so I'm just looking for opinions. I need a third aoe member for my squad, so opine away.
Post edited by Joeyd7878 on

Replies

• Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Anakin not Ig. Anakin is much more powerful (Health, Buffs, Debuffs, Speed). But if u like him and want to make this game more difficult,then take IG88.
  • Options
    I don't have either maxed out by I hate facing a maxed Anakin much more than a maxed IG 88.
  • Options
    I just love the individual damage that 88 does. But now that I'm rereading my post, it's a dumb question. I was just hoping someone would be able to sway me towards ig88.

Thanks guys.
  • Options
    I would say Anakin over 88 but I have had success with BOTH on my team at the same time:)
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I would say Anakin over 88 but I have had success with BOTH on my team at the same time:)

I've seen that a few times on my server. My dream team is JKA/ig88, Lando, EP, sun fac and a super fast tanked up Poe.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »

I've seen that a few times on my server. My dream team is JKA/ig88, Lando, EP, sun fac and a super fast tanked up Poe.

I run Lando (lead), 88, STH, Anakin and Palp. I replaced QGJ with 88 just last night and it does very well-Especially on offense. Thats a lot of AOE and control. 88 is kinda squishy but that can be fixed with mod to some extent. I don't have a speed arrow on my 88 because you want him to go AFTER palp's stun for the extra damage.

ETA: Scoundrels (3/5) FTW??!!!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »

I run Lando (lead), 88, STH, Anakin and Palp. I replaced QGJ with 88 just last night and it does very well-Especially on offense. Thats a lot of AOE and control. 88 is kinda squishy but that can be fixed with mod to some extent. I don't have a speed arrow on my 88 because you want him to go AFTER palp's stun for the extra damage.

ETA: Scoundrels (3/5) FTW??!!!

With enough aoe you don't really need a dispell at all, Smart move on the QGJ switch.

Scoundrels are a powerful bunch. I just wish Zam was arena viable. She can lay out an entire squad by herself.
  • Options
    For the OP that wants to use IG-88....

Anakin would stink in a droid team with JE and would hurt JE's speed bonus. ;)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    88 can make a fun lead with AoE crit team.

What is the rest of the team you are using?
  • Joeyd7878
    276 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    88 can make a fun lead with AoE crit team.

What is the rest of the team you are using?

@scuba

I run Lando lead, EP, Rex, SThan and sun fac.

And honestly I do very well as it is. I just feel like a third aoe toon is a must in today's meta.

When I'm done with JKA I'd be swapping him for SThan more than likely. I feel like Rex is pretty important with all the EP squads around. Thoughts?