Meta Changes

We are finally seeing some real meta changes! Looking at the top10 meta report, Rey is down to 33%! I don't think I have ever seen her that low. I like her character, but she was at or near the top for as long as I had been playing this game. Glad to see some new faces at the top of the meta reports. I'm very surprised to see Lando so high, at 43% and as the second most popular leader, at 19%. I know he has been good for a while, but I didn't think second highest leader and 3rd highest teammate level of good! Has something changed to boost him up?

Replies

• There was an update not too long ago I believe that changed how the AI uses characters with an AoE ability. Before if a room was taunting said character wouldn't use AoE attack but now they do. Basically Lando is a lot better on defense now than he was.
  • Anyone with an AoE is a lot better on defense now than they were.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Lando as a lead isn't bcuz of his lead...Wedge's lead is superior. The issue is speed Who's ST Han goes 1st, just like the old who's Poe goes 1st problem. Since Lando adds 15 speed, he is lead.
  • Wiggs + Lando best thing CG did ever. Was sooooooo tired of Rey / Old Ben.
    Do or do not...
  • Wiggs + Lando best thing CG did ever. Was sooooooo tired of Rey / Old Ben.

+1 Absolutely