Guild on the cusp of Heroic ATT looking for a few more well played players, preferable a group.

Prev13
BobbyJimmyJam
317 posts Member
edited November 2016
RAE OF HOPE is looking at replacing about 5-8 people to do heroic tank. We have multiple whales, are well run and made it to phase 3 heroic first time we tried (when raid was released) what we are looking for is a small group of well played players who want to progress and kill heroic tank. We kill normal tank in 4 days at the moment, we are not far off heroic in our current status, but with a majority of guilds starting to see attrition our thinking is we grab a small core of players to round out and prop up the bottom of our raid. We are really looking for droid, jedi, palp/chirpa teams, phase 1 teams are a huge bonus.

What we have to offer
1. Well led raid with players who have a good to great understanding of the game.
2. 1 officer slot if the core group would like to be represented.
3. Han Solo shards (most of our top players have 7 han, so we are getting han now for our middle players, if you want han shards we will let you have 10 a raid, players with han are just auto atttacking to get others Han)
4. Great communication, we use line and use it well
5. A real shot at killing heroic AT before 85, which would boost your obi wan shards

What we expect
3. Communication/Line participation, if you dont use or want to use line forget it, heroic AT requires a well led team firing at the precise moments needed.
4. High activity, 600 coins are mandatory.
5. No egos, we are very group orientated, we all push each other to be better, but we do not put solo players above the group.

Raids start at 10am PDT (west coast of USA)
If you see this and think you might be the solution to our current problem please hit me up as soon as possible

lineid bobbyjimmyjam (all lowercase)
email leftsidemafia@gmail.com

Post edited by BobbyJimmyJam on

Replies

• Options
    Sent Ally Request, I'm level 80, have 13 7* and contribute 600 daily. My code is 448-755-612.
  • Options
    Are you 80, do you have at least 1 7* do you have line, are you willing to work with a well led team. If so think about joining us, we raid at 10am pst, and clear 3-4 raids a week. Even if you just hit 80 we can carry you as long as you produce 600 coins for us. We have a great community on line, donations are always filled (even dreaded cuffs) and are well geared for upcoming raid. If this sounds like you, add me on line bobbyjimmyjam my ally code is 696-164-462

Let me know how I can join your team.
  • Options
    Name of your alliance?
  • Options
    Exalted exiles?
  • Options
    Could you invite me in your alliance now you re my friend. I downloaded line too.
  • Options
    Eric argence-levy
  • Options
    Hi. I am interested in joining your guild. I tried adding you on line but you dont show up, only a jakejimmyjams
  • Options
    My line is sivpax
  • Options
    One spot left. Join us on line app - can also add my Line ID - alex007smith
    942-122-371
  • Options
    Are you 80, do you have at least 1 7* do you have line, are you willing to work with a well led team. If so think about joining us, we raid at 10am pst, and clear 3-4 raids a week. Even if you just hit 80 we can carry you as long as you produce 600 coins for us. We have a great community on line, donations are always filled (even dreaded cuffs) and are well geared for upcoming raid. If this sounds like you, add me on line bobbyjimmyjam my ally code is 696-164-462

line is required, you can download it from app store

I am ready to join. I have 18 7* toons and do 600 daily. Ally code 278-233-674
  • Options
    Hello Bobby. I tried to add you on Line but it doesn't pull your user name "BobbyJimmyJam" up when I search it? I will go ahead and leave my guild if you will invite me so I can join. Savage Propane level 80. You have already accepted my ally request. Thanks Ally y code 278-233-644
  • Options
    I just sent request to join guild