Bug with Jawa Engineers recalibration or am i just too dumb for math?

Revan202
107 posts Member
edited September 2016
As per description, JE gives +45% TM to droids and jawas with his recalibration.

So my last battle, enemy had an ig88 with 150 Speed (with mods).
45% would be 68 (rounded).

150 + 68 = 218.

Now, my st han has 222 Speed (with mods). As i used him under lando lead, he has 237 total speed.

Now, why does enemies ig88 (and all his other droids btw) go before my st han after JE did recalibration?

As far i understand the descritpions, JEs recalibration should work same way as my st Hans tm-boost on taunting.

Many thx in advance if anyone can explain to me why my st han doesnt go before the droids

Replies

• Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    What is his JE speed?
  • His JE has 209 Speed. With his uniques bonus, that would be 259
  • 88 starts the encounter with 57% turn meter 150/259 so add 45% to that then you have 100% turn meter causeing him to take a turn while STHan is stuck at 85% turn meter 222/259
  • Imbicatus
    255 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    TM gain from abilities are completely separate from speed. If ig88 was at 55% TM he would go next immediately after JE, even if he was at speed 30 with speed down. Speed only effects normal turn gain in between turns. TM manipulation via gain or reduction happens immediately.
  • JE gives +45% TM to droids, so for your st han to move before droids, his 100% tm must load faster than 55% tm of the droids.

For 150 speed droid you would need 273 speed on st han for him to move first.
  • Many thx- ur answers were great!

Now i understand the tm-gain stuff much better :)

Great to receive so fast such good explanations, again, thx!