B2 vs QGJ

I know the answer to Sun Fac vs QGJ but what is the answer to B2 vs QGJ? Who would you use in a non-droid team and why? Who do you think is better?

Replies

• Grandmoff
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Well, b2 has poor damage but his dispel is on his basic, however qgj is a good utility toon, has many purposes, what do you want to use his character for?

Edit: I've been thick, ignore me
    Post edited by Grandmoff on
  • Grandmoff wrote: »
    Well, b2 has poor damage but his dispel is on his basic, however qgj is a good utility toon, has many purposes, what do you want to use his character for?

B2's basic is not a dispell.
  • For arena purposes exclusively.
  • B2 is like Anakin. He forces you to attack him, or pay the consequences of not attacking him. This makes him one of the best non-taunt tanks in the game. He also helps render dodge leads useless. Because his dispell is an AoE, he's great against 2 taunt opponents as well.

Overall, QGJ is probably better. But the choice also depends on who else you plan to use. If you need a tank, B2. If you have tanks but need more damage, QGJ.
  • It depends on which team you're running and which team you're up against. B2 is perfect for multi dispell purpose but QGJ is much better if you only need to dispell one taunter.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Qgj is a must have toon and best cantina farm. Lots of utility and can fit into most teams. Great for rancor and great for all formats of the game.

B2 is a better advanced level toon for arena with dispel. He hits an insane amount of times on a droid team and is more effective dispeller for arena as his dispel is an aoe so destroys multi taunt teams. With his turn going so many times it just helps cool down the aoe. He is not there for damage though and he has no taunt so you likely will need 3 damage dealers along with another utility support or tanking toon on an arena team.
  • B2 is a character I definitely want to finish. Currently at 4* but need to work on Lando first as I need the rebel.. I also want to work on a droid squad after my rebels are done. So many toons to work on.. So little credits..
  • Who is better as a tank, B2 or fives?
  • For arena purposes only I can tell who works best with my team
    Lando/STH/Annakin/palpi/ 5th is my dispeller. I have sun fac, QGJ,teebo. Ultimately I use sun fac because he is a beast tank. But I've tried QGJ since sun fac is usually stunned and he doesn't dispell enough or able to use it at correct time. B2 would be there for a dispeller better than QGJ.
  • Think it depends on a lot of factors. The offense up aspect of QGJ dispel is honestly super important but he doesn't dispel very effectively. I've also found B2 to be a lot less annoying ever since I got Palpatine. You're going to have to give us a lineup and possibly what you fight vs to get proper advice.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Finished and testing palp so right now it's lando lead qgj palp anakin st han. Would b2 be better than qgj here?
  • Alexone wrote: »
    Finished and testing palp so right now it's lando lead qgj palp anakin lando. Would b2 be better than qgj here?

What kind of wizardry do you employ to get two Landos on the same team? :o No one team should have all that moustache.

But seriously, sounds like you don't need a dispeller for that lineup. But if you insist, B2 100% since QGJ isn't required for damage at all.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Alexone wrote: »
    Finished and testing palp so right now it's lando lead qgj palp anakin lando. Would b2 be better than qgj here?

What kind of wizardry do you employ to get two Landos on the same team? :o No one team should have all that moustache.

But seriously, sounds like you don't need a dispeller for that lineup. But if you insist, B2 100% since QGJ isn't required for damage at all.

There are rex han sun fac on the shard. :) Ok ty. I am not sold on palp yet, team might change.
  • Palp will shut down B2's tm gain with shock so be careful about that if Palp is prevalent on your shard
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    IGD (L)
    Aayla
    Ani
    QGJ
    B2

Best of both worlds