One v one

Prev1
I personally think fives is the best one v one toon
What do you all think

Replies

• I think you are allergic to punctuation.
  • U would be correct
  • Palpatine would like to have a word with you about one vs one. Especially if he's the leader.
  • Probably Aayla.
  • 1 on 1,yoda could beat 5s easily
  • johnne wrote: »
    1 on 1,yoda could beat 5s easily

I'm not buying this one. Explain
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Aayla is probably the best overall dueler, especially if we're using mods. Stun, life steal, and health pool.
  • I think you are allergic to punctuation.

+1

Right up until 5s goes under 50%.
  • Puddis95 wrote: »
    I personally think fives is the best one v one toon
    What do you all think

I've ended up 1v1 many times. Me having Jawa Engineer and aopponent having fives. I've never lost. His detonators never trigger counter and he heals.
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Bump
  • EetsdaBouss
    352 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Sun Fac could probably beat him, but i agree he's probably the best solo
  • Ol lady daka I won't be 1 on 1 for long...
  • I've beaten 5s 1 v 1 with Leia and Biggs. Leia stealths and doesn't get countered and Biggs has evasion and 100% turn meter when hit by crit. Now I use a Wedge lead most of the time, so both those toons are getting healed quite a bit too, so take that as you will
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    +1 Aayla. Counter, stun, self-heal, tanky.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    johnne wrote: »

This is actually true. I have done it. Tenacity up means 5s can't land slow. Which means he only attacks once. Yoda just keeps spamming his basic and putting foresight up on top of it. Plus Yoda is going to get almost twice as many attacks as 5s. I was actually shocked how easily Yoda took him down. It wasn't really close.
  • Palp seems to be efficient against 5s. Happened to me a couple times. Haven't lost yet
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • I've won 1v2s because of Fives. He's awesome.
  • MrClean621 wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »
    johnne wrote: »

This is actually true. I have done it. Tenacity up means 5s can't land slow. Which means he only attacks once. Yoda just keeps spamming his basic and putting foresight up on top of it. Plus Yoda is going to get almost twice as many attacks as 5s. I was actually shocked how easily Yoda took him down. It wasn't really close.

+1
  • Teebo could take 5s probably. Stealth plus TM removal. It would take forever but it could work
  • yoda vs fives, true yoda would win but yoda is unlikely to be last Man standing.
  • Sun Fac could probably beat him, but i agree he's probably the best solo

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/53mvni/fives_vs_sun_fac/

Seems like this has been conclusively disproved :)
  • Savage could do alright against fives
  • Aayala well over 5's if modded right. I personally just went up against Aayala with my 5's + Phasma as last ones standing. I believe Aayala had slightly better mods but she demolished both my 5's and Phasma. And her stuns is what do it. 5's put up a better fight after Phasma was killed off but once she gets that stun in, followed by another stun.. And yeah.. I think if not modded 1v1, 5's could take her. But Aayala with crit chance + potency is pretty tough to beat. Unless you go all tenacity + crit avoidance arrow on 5's. But eh I don't think anyone's going to run that.
  • Vader under an Emperor lead is the best 1 vs. 1 character. Last hard node of GW I had Vader last man standing in the yellow, vs a JKA in the yellow and Aayla and Fives both with 25-50% protection left. Vader Aoe heals him to full every time it is up and gives TM for Culling blade, every basic attack is 80% chance to gain 20% TM and heal 6k+. Took out all three and Vader was at 100% health at the end.
  • Ktql85 wrote: »
    I've beaten 5s 1 v 1 with Leia and Biggs. Leia stealths and doesn't get countered and Biggs has evasion and 100% turn meter when hit by crit. Now I use a Wedge lead most of the time, so both those toons are getting healed quite a bit too, so take that as you will

So you beat 5s on 1v1 but you had Leia and Biggs...

Nope. 5's gets Yoda 100% if the time after Yoda drops below 50%, and with 5's health pool, the chances of Yoda taking him out before Yoda drops is slim to none.

1v1 5's wins.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Ktql85 wrote: »
    I've beaten 5s 1 v 1 with Leia and Biggs. Leia stealths and doesn't get countered and Biggs has evasion and 100% turn meter when hit by crit. Now I use a Wedge lead most of the time, so both those toons are getting healed quite a bit too, so take that as you will

So you beat 5s on 1v1 but you had Leia and Biggs...

Pretty sure he means that he did it once with Leia and once with Biggs.

Nope. 5's gets Yoda 100% if the time after Yoda drops below 50%, and with 5's health pool, the chances of Yoda taking him out before Yoda drops is slim to none.

1v1 5's wins.

Funny because when I used to run Yoda a lot I beat 5s with Yoda 1vs1 on several occasions.

As I said above. You get tenacity up on Yoda, then keep spamming his basic. 5s never does any damage to him because he can't get speed down on him and he has to keep knocking foresight off. Once 5s drops below 50% health where Yoda can't get foresight anymore, you use UF and TMR and stun 5s. By the time he comes out of stun he is close to dead.