Guild Exchange Limits

Can the donation limits be increased?

There are folks in my guild after items that I have several hundred of but I can only give them 2 or 5, depending on item, every 24hrs. Flipside is also true, some of them have excesses of what I need, but I can only receive a very restricted number of them every 24hrs. It's gear that we've earned, by participating in raids/buying shipments/winning battles, surely WE should be the ones who have the final decision on what we do with it?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately this opens the door to alt farming. So probably not the best idea to do this.
  • There's already people in guilds who have alt accounts and are only donating between their two accounts, so this would just open the door to more abuse.
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    So, the argument against is based on an existing flaw within the game mechanics? Kind of says a lot about the devs...
  • Phu_Zzy wrote: »
    So, the argument against is based on an existing flaw within the game mechanics? Kind of says a lot about the devs...

It's not a flaw in the game mechanics.

The flaw is in the idea to allow that kind of transactions in the first place.

• Miepmorp wrote: »
    Phu_Zzy wrote: »

It's not a flaw in the game mechanics.

The flaw is in the idea to allow that kind of transactions in the first place.

The flaw is allowing alt farming.