Modding/using Han for arena?

I am one weeks worth of raids from finally 7* han, so I unlocked potency mods this week to prepare. My question is how is he used best? As a pure ancient stained glass cannon running as much offense-oriented potency mods as possible? Beefed up defensively so he dies after two rounds, not one? Also if I do end up using him he would end up replacing phasma, so would I benefit more from his team buff ability or just trying to do as much damage as possible? He would be run under Lando lead for now so he gets good crit dmg bonus.

Replies

• You definitely want an accuracy arrow and potency cross on him, that's the key to landing that first shot. The mod sets depend on what role he plays on your team after the first shot. Typically you'd just stack crit chance, crit damage and potency.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    You definitely want an accuracy arrow and potency cross on him, that's the key to landing that first shot. The mod sets depend on what role he plays on your team after the first shot. Typically you'd just stack crit chance, crit damage and potency.

Yes. You're lucky if you get much else out of him besides the first shot but that's really what anyone uses him for to stun an Emp or a JE or a fast taunter.
  • I second the accuracy arrow. Potency cross. Crit chance triangle for turn meter on this special. Protection circle. Hopefully with potency set bonuses.
  • I have him with a lot of potency, an accuracy arrow and a crit damage triangle. He hits decently hard at around 10-12k under Wedge lead and when I ran him in arena he was always good for several shots and evasion/cc boost. Currently however I just use him in GW in a Rebel setup that easily clears all 12 nodes with max health on all 5.

Potency for mine is at 63%, crit chance 62% and the accuracy makes sure his stun shot doesn't miss.