Raids closing too early??

SmokeyJoe320
931 posts Member
edited September 2016
Has anyone noticed in their guild the raid ending before the rancor is defeated? 2 raids in a row, the raid has ended in the exact same spot... with about 25% left in p4. It just ends and pays everyone who got in. The 25% left you can still see when you go to the leaderboard but it is blued out.

Last time, only 30.guys got in the raid and bunch were upset because they thought we closed it too quickly. But we didn't, it just ended. And it just happened again.

Are we the only one experiencing this? I posted after it happened the first time and no one replied so I assumed it was a one time thing but it doesn't look like that now...

Replies

• Yes this happens in our raids, maybe to do with the fact they only take 30 minutes on heroic? Something to do with so many online at the one time?
  • We try to stall and leave the raid open to give everyone a chance to get in and this is causing a problem now. This last raid was open for about 6-7 hours.
  • Is the spill over damage from levels actually registering? Like always, it doesn't carry over damage from phase to phase when we are actually running the raid but maybe the total is getting tallied up and when we hit 12M (or whatever the number is) it just closes?
  • Either someone is trolling in your guild or there is a serious bug. My guild has a 24hr rule. After that its free for all.
  • Either someone is trolling in your guild or there is a serious bug. My guild has a 24hr rule. After that its free for all.

How would a troll do this? The raid literally just ends in the middle of P4 with still 25% left on the rancor. Even after the raid ends, you can still see how much health he has left on the health bar.
  • Ah ok must have missed that, skimread. Definitely screenshot it and throw up a thread in the glitches section with the photo. Sounds like a bad bug.
  • Ya... I'm going to do the screen shot. I added it in the EA forum but haven't gotten a reply yet. I'll throw it in the bug forum here too.