Guild raids closing early

SmokeyJoe320
931 posts Member
edited September 2016
Hi guys. I posted about this bug the last time this happened (no response, but I posted it in general) and it happened again yesterday...

Our last couple of raids have randomly closed with about 25% left in P4. Everyone who got in did get paid like the raid finished but if you look at the leader board, you can see there is still about 25% left on the rancor's health bar. This is the same spot it ended last time too.

Anyone know what's going on? This caused a bit of an issue the first time and caused a couple of people to bail on our guild because they thought we just blew through the raid too fast and didn't give them time to get in when that wasn't the case.

Screenshot_20160919_120042.jpg

I totaled up our scores and it is a little over 12.8M so we did pass the 12M barrier. But a good deal of that damage was spill over from phase to phase. That damage did not register on the rancor's health bar, like usual. Everything was proceeding as usual then it just ended. Could that be the issue though? Somehow it just ended when we hit the 12M even though we were still in the middle of P4?

Replies

• Madd0x
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    We had a similar problem with a t7 raid. It closed about 20 minutes after the start. We lost 60000 credits on this. What to do?
    Guild leader - Failed Rehab
  • I've posted 4 times already. Twice in general, once in the Bugs forum, and once on the EA tech help forum. Not a peep from anyone. Awesome. This has been happening since the last update I think. Our next raid is tomorrow... we'll see what happens.
  • We logged some bug reports on this. Hope it helps. Someone should record their session an upload to YouTube as evidence.
  • Way too much work for a game. I think reporting the bug 4 different times should be enough to at least warrant a response. Even if the response is 'We have no idea what's happening', I would take that over just being ignored.
  • It might be needed to get the ball rolling. They need to see the problem to even react. I think they don't do anything until enough people report this problem. We will gather 60000 credits and try again but that takes some time to do and it. This is a really annoying bug. I wonder what happens if an officer ends a raid. If it says who done it. In this case it just ended without saying who done it or why.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further, could you please provide me with your ally code and the name of the guild? Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Well we actually did get paid out like it finished, only it didnt. If an officer kills it, it says the raid is no longer available and no one gets paid. Today's raid ran like normal tho... all the way to the end.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further, could you please provide me with your ally code and the name of the guild? Thanks!

Hi and thx for the reply! Here is my all code ...
    886-981-769

Guild name is Vikings of Droids. Today's raid ran like normal but this did happen twice last week.

Thanks for looking into to it. Much appreciated.
  • Hiya!

Hi @CG_Kozispoon my ally code is 119-595-788 and the guilds name is Failed Rehab. I am the leader of this guild.

Thanks for your time @CG_Kozispoon !
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @SmokeyJoe320 We've reviewed the raid logs and we're not seeing anything abnormal as all recorded raids are listed as wins.
    As for @Madd0x, we've found an abandoned raid at Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:01:13 GMT.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • @CG_Kozispoon We started the T7 raid at about 21:00 CET witch should be about 19:00 GMT but it ended after 7 minutes without reason. We announced to everyone that the raid was going to start at that time so a lot of people went in at the same time and suddenly we got an announcement that the raid just ended. Only an officer or leader should be able to end it but none of us did. Shouldn't it announce who ended the raid cause we got no such information?
  • @SmokeyJoe320 We've reviewed the raid logs and we're not seeing anything abnormal as all recorded raids are listed as wins.
    As for @Madd0x, we've found an abandoned raid at Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:01:13 GMT.

Yeah, everyone did get paid when the raid closed. But look at the screen shot above in this thread. You see how there is still about 25% left on the rancor#slam health bar? That's where.the raid ended, like we killed him. Since everyone got paid, it's not a huge deal but the first time this happened a few guys didn't get in and thought we closed out the raid without them when that wasn't the case.

Our last raid ran all the way through to the end so maybe it was just an anomoly. Although it did happen twice. Thanks for looking into this.