Holy smoke.. how many times is Boba suppose to self revive?!?!

Skye
795 posts Member
Just going through the GW. come across a node with Boba, Greedo and pretty much no one else special... no other revivers...

I usually leave Boba til last to defeat as he doesn't do a whole lot of damage and does revive himself a few times...

A friend made a comment he saw Boba revive four times! Well I got him beat... I had to defeat this Boba SEVEN times, yes seven times... he revived himself seven times! ****!
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• 1 guy on here said he had to beat Boba 25 times if I remember correctly. Mine has revived 6 times in a GW match in the past.
  • Hes fantastic opponent when u want to reset cooldowns hehe
  • Krokovich wrote: »
    Hes fantastic opponent when u want to reset cooldowns hehe

This
  • My max witnessed is ×3 revives
  • I recorded a video where he dodged twice in a row and then revived 4 times.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    He's not any more or less likely to revive the first time, the tenth time or the hundredth time.
  • I've had boba heal Sid from red to full health
  • I got 8 recives
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Skye wrote: »
    Just going through the GW. come across a node with Boba, Greedo and pretty much no one else special... no other revivers...

I usually leave Boba til last to defeat as he doesn't do a whole lot of damage and does revive himself a few times...

A friend made a comment he saw Boba revive four times! Well I got him beat... I had to defeat this Boba SEVEN times, yes seven times... he revived himself seven times! ****!

I have had this happen to me, but it was in the arena with a timed battle. It was so infuriating. To top it off he was paired with Daka on the team.
  • Yup.. You have to admit it's pretty funny.
  • My boba never does , maybe 1 of 10(being generous). But when i face one ai, it happens usually and even a few times in a row. Whyy?? Why my beloved fett dont want to come back to life cg/ea??
  • Pretty crazy man. Only had him revive twice for me. IMO we should hold a contest where people record their boba fights for X amount of time. Whoever submits the most revives, wins 12 ewok shards.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Krokovich wrote: »
    Hes fantastic opponent when u want to reset cooldowns hehe

I suppose that is one positive thing to say about it.. It's a good thing i always leave him til last otherwise it would be rather annoying
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Yup.. You have to admit it's pretty funny.

In the GW, yea it can be a bit amusing looking back in retrospect, but if it happened in the Arena... I would be replacing my phone rather quickly as I'd probably smashed it throwing it across the room!
    EM650 wrote: »
    Skye wrote: »

I have had this happen to me, but it was in the arena with a timed battle. It was so infuriating. To top it off he was paired with Daka on the team.

It shouldn't matter if Daka is with him or not... You always defeat Old Daka before Boba... As she can stun and revive others... Boba doesn't really pose much of a threat... He's annoying as a non-leader but that's about it.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I once had my Maul kill a self reviving (through Daka) IG-86 four times in a row. Maul resetting his meter with each kill. It was like a little perfect closed loop of death.
  • He revived 4 times , I retreated and then followed the same moves and instead of finishing him as I did the first time I hit another toon and when I came back for him he didn't revive that time.