Need new cantina shipment toons

Because I have them all now. I have my opinions on who I'd like to see made available, but don't really care who. But please add a new toon (or credits like you did with arena! That would make my pants wet)

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• what about Galactic War! Those are easier to get
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    what about Galactic War! Those are easier to get

I've got all those too. I'm on a November shard so I've been at it for a while. They at least added Cad Bane a few months back (snooze). And I suppose they did add JS not too long ago, but still. Let's add some options here people.
  • Joeyd7878 wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    what about Galactic War! Those are easier to get

I've got all those too. I'm on a November shard so I've been at it for a while. They at least added Cad Bane a few months back (snooze). And I suppose they did add JS not too long ago, but still. Let's add some options here people.

I only need i think 3 more in GW but i don't care about those characters. I need roughly 5 for Cantina.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I don't have them all, but i started hoarding a while back because i think they'll add a character there soon. could be horribly wrong though ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I'd much prefer toons for GW shipments. I have all the toons there I care about. Though at least I can use GW tokens to save up and get guild store gear now.....
  • evanbio wrote: »
    I'd much prefer toons for GW shipments. I have all the toons there I care about. Though at least I can use GW tokens to save up and get guild store gear now.....

Honestly I'd like to see new toon options in GW, arena and cantina. They should make a monthly featured type thing. New toon each month.
  • leef wrote: »
    I don't have them all, but i started hoarding a while back because i think they'll add a character there soon. could be horribly wrong though ;)
    Doing the same thing in the same hope
  • Need new toons everywhere
  • I'd be happy with a 'guest' toon appearing in each shop after each auto refresh. The odd chance to get b2, kylo(yes I know he is garbage), FOTP etc would at least get me to look in there
  • I'd be happy with a 'guest' toon appearing in each shop after each auto refresh. The odd chance to get b2, kylo(yes I know he is garbage), FOTP etc would at least get me to look in there

Good one. +1
  • Rex rex rex rex rex
  • Rex rex rex rex rex

+1000
  • Sun fac +++ myself
  • It's not like there's a shortage of characters in the game that aren't available to the players. We've seen them. Like the rock-throwing Jedi squidhead. Or Stormtrooper Commander. Or that other ewok, whatsisname ... Or Hoth Leia. Or one of the many pirates. Or a B1 battle droid. on and on and on ...
  • It's not like there's a shortage of characters in the game that aren't available to the players. We've seen them. Like the rock-throwing Jedi squidhead. Or Stormtrooper Commander. Or that other ewok, whatsisname ... Or Hoth Leia. Or one of the many pirates. Or a B1 battle droid. on and on and on ...

We're talking about getting new toons/options available in cantina and GW shipments because, after playing for almost a year, I have them all.
  • Yup new toons are needed everywhere you can spend
    It's not like there's a shortage of characters in the game that aren't available to the players. We've seen them. Like the rock-throwing Jedi squidhead. Or Stormtrooper Commander. Or that other ewok, whatsisname ... Or Hoth Leia. Or one of the many pirates. Or a B1 battle droid. on and on and on ...

We're talking about getting new toons/options available in cantina and GW shipments because, after playing for almost a year, I have them all.

I know. I'm agreeing with you. I'm pointing out that they already have a ton of characters already made, all they have to do is just add some of them to shipments. Doesn't seem terribly difficult.
  • Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »
    It's not like there's a shortage of characters in the game that aren't available to the players. We've seen them. Like the rock-throwing Jedi squidhead. Or Stormtrooper Commander. Or that other ewok, whatsisname ... Or Hoth Leia. Or one of the many pirates. Or a B1 battle droid. on and on and on ...

I know. I'm agreeing with you. I'm pointing out that they already have a ton of characters already made, all they have to do is just add some of them to shipments. Doesn't seem terribly difficult.

I think he was hoping for some of the exclusive ptp toons like Rex or sun fac

Ah, got ya.
  • Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »

I think he was hoping for some of the exclusive ptp toons like Rex or sun fac

That would be nice and all, but I'd be happy with any of the toons only available via hard battles. Just any new toon at all.
  • I don't understand why they don't throw Maul in GW shipments. He's certainly not a premium character. Kit Fisto would have been a good fit there as well...no ones farming him in cantina battles over Wedge or B2!
  • I don't understand why they don't throw Maul in GW shipments. He's certainly not a premium character. Kit Fisto would have been a good fit there as well...no ones farming him in cantina battles over Wedge or B2!

**** straight. Although I have both of them and they're both somewhat worthless. Especially Maul. Serious retool needed for that scrub.
  • Some people are using Fisto on T7 tmr teams to boost potency.
  • RyanRen wrote: »
    Some people are using Fisto on T7 tmr teams to boost potency.

If I didn't start at phase 1 I would def try that out.