Pls nerf credits heist....

I have 23mil sitting around and don't know what to do with them.... Maybe a cantina energy heist event? Haha....

Replies

• Troll much?
    Luxor
    769-727-465
  • The credit flood is real! :)

Buy some mods. That should do with your stash pretty quickly, and with close to no benefit.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • If you've got $23M collecting dust, you're doing it wrong.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    If you've got $23M collecting dust, you're doing it wrong.

i disagree, i'm hoarding credits. Nothing usefull to spend them on atm.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I have 23mil sitting around and don't know what to do with them.... Maybe a cantina energy heist event? Haha....

Seriously: Don't you have smaller problems and do you rally need to complain about to much credits on your acc?

Maybe your are not in need of credits, fine for you, but i would say the majority of players here are and will be for weeks, at least.

This is trolling par excellence ...

• leef wrote: »

Lets see that roster...
  • leef wrote: »

All your squads for the new raid are lv80? Full modded?

• I have less than a million pretty much always then again haven't pulled anything over 5 total from heist since the changes

No thanks to any nerf!
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

While people have some theories on what toons those will be, nobody knows for sure. If he is hoarding credits because he doesn't want to level toons he doesnt need, makes perfect sense. Nobody needs a lvl80 CUP.

Also, when the new raid comes out, and we know for sure what toons are good, he can dump resources into those toons and have them ready to go immediately without wasting on toons he "thought" would be good. Some people will be stuck finding out a toon they need and not having the credits to level it. All the sudden @leef is the smart one.

And we won't even get into the lvl cap increase that will eventually come. Point is, plenty of viable reasons to hoard some credits. No need to criticize someone for it.

Also, disagree with OP on nerfing although I hope it was satire anyway.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Moicaliss wrote: »

atm = at the moment. Who knows when the new raid will finally go live. At that time i will have the credits to lvl/star/mod any toon of my chosing. I'm not going to max out potential ATT raid stars just yet, maybe they aren't that effective at all. Good reason for hoarding.
    Malthael wrote: »

Lets see that roster...

https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/
    my mods are horrible, but I currently use all my cantina energy for wedge, once he's done i'm going to need alot of credits for mods. Good reason for hoarding.

Reasons for hoarding: -upcomming events, -upcomming raid, -upcomming mod costs, -potentially good mod in the mod shipments.
    Furthermore, the mods i own (mostly grey health mods) aren't worth the investment because they aren't much better than the ones i've got equiped already. Why waste credits on that when i know i'm going to replace them with other mods that i haven't yet farmed?
    I also won't spend credits on characters to make them 7* and lvl80 if I can't gear them. By the time i get around to gearing them they might be absolete allready. I only star/lvl characters i'm gearing.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I had 30m too... now I have 700k. Go mod shopping for REAL mods. Level up all your jawas so you can use proper damage mods... etc. Only way I can compete in the top 10 these days.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • I have on average 10k - 20k. Try to keep enough so i can buy the gear shipments. Everything goes into training and promoting. Have more toons ready to be promoted than i ll be able to afford in the foreseeable future. Have thousands of training droids, and no credit to train. Credit flood did not proc here apparently.
  • Can Ihave some of those credits I have 12 toons sitting with 330 shards and I still havent even bothered to unlock them due to credits
  • Lol, it's kind of funny when people with tiny rosters say there is nothing to spend on. It's a collection game. You have nothing to spend on because you choose to have nothing to spend on. It's your right to play as you want, but pretty obvious your bored and trolling, lol
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    nevermind
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Trolling. Closed
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.