Leader dodge abilities

Obi leadership 15% dodge seems broken. The last 2 months or so I've been doing arena, Obi 15% dodge seems to be more around 25-33%. I've had a few times Leia vs Obi and she misses 6 out of 10 shots. Is this a bug that no one post like how Asajj dispels is broken? Asajj is suppose to dispel enemies to heal herself, not dispel self to heal herself.

Replies

• Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The AI has Random chances in favor of them, to make Defense harder. Asajj could just be having the effects end on that turn.
  • that is true, though her dispel enemies doesnt work
  • You wa
    EA_Deedlit wrote: »
    Obi leadership 15% dodge seems broken. The last 2 months or so I've been doing arena, Obi 15% dodge seems to be more around 25-33%. I've had a few times Leia vs Obi and she misses 6 out of 10 shots. Is this a bug that no one post like how Asajj dispels is broken? Asajj is suppose to dispel enemies to heal herself, not dispel self to heal herself.

You're asking why no one is posting about broken AI chances which is especially recognizable with dodge lead? Look here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33855/dodge-megathread#latest

This sums up almost into the thousand posts ...
  • EA_Deedlit wrote: »
    that is true, though her dispel enemies doesnt work

If you are facing dodge leads, they are most likely dodging the dispel.
  • Thanks for the info kartoffel

Well, reading the 1st 3 pages is waste of time it seems. Just read the last few pages. Did a dev respond or not?

I guess I will help the dev fix this issue by making my own Obi. It will be fixed just right when Im about ready to use him!
  • EA_Deedlit wrote: »
    Thanks for the info kartoffel

Well, reading the 1st 3 pages is waste of time it seems. Just read the last few pages. Did a dev respond or not?

Not as far I know. This is all WAI i guess.
    EA_Deedlit wrote: »
    I guess I will help the dev fix this issue by making my own Obi. It will be fixed just right when Im about ready to use him!

Probably. So I would say hurry and get your OBI ready - the sooner this gets address ;-)