Ted's shard mates: Rumpulstilskin, Monkeylord, Namoth, Squall,

Ted
71 posts Member
edited May 2017
Hey guys. Anyone on my shard? Just wanted to check on when everyone's payout time is so we don't step on each other. I'm pretty sure Squall and Yuno are on Korea time, Namoth on US. If you guys are here, just post up your timezone so I don't use up any extra battles on you when it's within a couple hours to your payout.

I'm on Australian Eastern Standard Time so an hour before the Korea guys get paid.
Post edited by Ted on

Replies

• The silence is deafening!
  • Wow hi Ted, my payout time is GMT+2 (6pm) - We never seem to clash with each other though.
    I tend to clash with Rumpelstillskin, Dondi & N3771.
  • Hello shardmates. I play under salacious crumb and my payout time is GMT -4.
  • Hey guys, just found this thread. I'm not always in contention for top spot but my payout is EST (GMT -5).
  • Hi,
    Sorry for late answer. I am on the shard. My payout time is CET (GMT+1) same as Rumpelstillskin on the shard.
    Will try to stay away from you guys when you are close to payout.
  • Eirrann
    16 posts Member
    Hi Everyone, I am Who (formerly Eirrann). I am in your shard usually around top 20.

I think my payout time is GMT+3 (current payout is at 5pm US eastern daylight time).

Is there a shard chat? If not, want to set one up in Discord?
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    Hi guys. Wanting to start a shard chat some time in the near future. Add me on line id: "eddieae86" so we can get it happening.
  • Eirrann
    16 posts Member
    Ted, do you use discord?
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    I only use line but I do have a discord account. I would prefer to keep it on line.
  • Eirrann
    16 posts Member
    I don't use line. Finally got away from it with my guild, hate that app.
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    Hahaha. Surely you'd want it just for the arena chat though right? I've got 4 guys in so far and have sent invites already to 3 others.
  • Eirrann
    16 posts Member
    No, I'm pretty adamant on that one. Line app is absolute garbage.
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    If you want to start up a discord equivalent I'm happy to join up to it. I can pass on the details to the line room I've got setup as well.
  • Eirrann
    16 posts Member
    I sent you an invite link in a PM.
  • Hey guys, im interested in joining the shard chat.
  • Eirrann
    16 posts Member
    I sent you an invite link to the discord chat in PM also.
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    It looks like the discord chat is taking off more so than line. We have 7 guys so far which is a great start! Hit up eirrann for the discord invite or I'm still taking line invites and I'll direct everyone over. Once we have enough guys, we can make an end decision on the chat platform to use.
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    Anyone else? We're up to 9 members now! Discord will be required.