Refreshing cantina energy vs regular energy

Ben
15 posts Member
Hi all.

Curious to know what everyone is doing when it comes to energy managment. Is it more efficient to refresh cantina energy since you get tokens, shards, and skill upgrades for a greater price or regular energy for parts and ally tokens and more xp.

Replies

• ilyanor
    310 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Actually i'm buying energy once per day for both cantina and normal campaign.. Probably i should start buying the 2types of energy twice per day. the grind for equip lev 5 is really hard..
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    As always depends on what you are after. Just bear in mind that basically one energy point = one XP. The Cantina refreshes get expensive in a hurry and at higher levels you stop being able to level up multiple times from daily missions. You basically have to start upping the regular energy at least a couple of times if you want to keep progressing.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Depending on financial investment Cantina energy should always come second to mission energy. The one impotant thing you must keep in mind is gear. I know it's easy to gear up in your 40's but once you hit 50 and are converting from blues to epics you can easily burn 2 full refills of mission energy for just 10 of 40 components needed for 1 piece and Im not exaggerating. I crossed Consular over from blues to epics and it was an expensive endeavor. Now I have 13 toons to go lol.

So you see gear in your 50's become the grind that is slow, expensive and frustrating. Many times I've spent 240 energy and only recieved 10 of the 60 epic materials I need. But the power increase from blues to epics is substantial.
  • I have yet to use all the energy. I can only defeat the second node.
  • i buy all energy refreshes before diminishing returns hit, i.e. twice regular and once cantina - cantina refresh= 15 fights, roughly 8 tokens....cant go wrong with that
This discussion has been closed.