Speed Down bugged on Pig using Dengar/Phasma

RonEmpire
221 posts Member
edited September 2016
Okay.

I'm noticing the Speed Down is applied on the Pig Captain but the meter doesn't behave like it should.

The boss's meter is increasing like as if speed down is not applied at all.

I used to use just Phasma for speed down on pigs. And the bar doesn't jump by very much on the boss. (phase 1 pigs).

I recently leveled up Dengar and now using him with Phasma. And the speed down is on the boss. BUT the turn meter bar is jumping in a BIG chunk.

I suspect there must be some sort of speed down bug associated with tenacity down at the same time?

The Pig's turn meter jumps up right after each attack as if there was no speed down.
You can compare the difference in his turn meter gain without speed down and with speed down. There is NO difference. it's exactly the same. It should be smaller jumps with speed down.

This is recent after the latest patch was applied. I think.

Replies

• He always gains 5% turn meter after each attack, speed down or no speed down.
  • He always gains 5% turn meter after each attack, speed down or no speed down.

YES I know that.

But I can easily compare his health gain with characters that do speed down.

Been raiding for months now on heroics. I know the difference in their turn meter gain with speed down and without.

And I can tell you his speed gain was NOT 5% after. It was a 30%-40% jump after each character goes.