Best mods for raid solo

Apologies if this has been asked before .... And I know his defence AI isnt great but what are the best mods to use on him guys?

Crit chance and crit damage mix?

Replies

• He gets TM equal to his crit chance with his special attack. Many mod him with all crit chance set bonus, and crit chance on the triangle to get that as close to an instant TM fill as possible. Definitely potency on the plus.
  • I've got 4 Crit chance and 2 potency mods on him

He's at 55% potency and 70% Crit chance (80% with his passive). IM trying out Crit damage on his triangle, but think I'll switch it back to Crit chance. That should put him at 90%.
  • for me critdamage on triangle he can hit pretty hard w deadeye
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm running potency mods but still hit as high as 16k on his special, and that's not loaded with offense up/crit dmg up etc. either. Let me pull up his stats

Got four pot mods two hp; one offense primary, one accuracy, one hp, one defense, one prot one potency. 61% potency.
  • once thing is for sure:

accuracy primary on arrow

potency on "+"

ideally crit chance on triangle

then it's a toss up between potency and crit chance mods. I have not experienced potency, but I think I would prefer them as the main point of having OG Han is to get that initial stun, so you want to make sure it lands.
  • Thanks guys :)