cantina 5, 6 and repeatable heroes

I really want to understand why EA added repeated characters to cantina ...

I do love that they added dooku and barriss

but makes no sense to me what so ever to add a bunch of repeated characters that was already farmable on cantina!!

could have added, leia, maul, obiwan, qui-gon, etc

Replies

• I believe the materials you get have a higher % of dropping, you get a better cantina credits rate. So if you end game and farming one of the toons you hadn't before you can then farm them whilst getting materials and cantina credits. I'm sure other heroes will be added in the future :)
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Wouldn't it make more sense to read their posts or those of players on this issue than make your own?

I mean, If you really wanted to know why.
  • Alecation wrote: »

but makes no sense to me what so ever to add a bunch of repeated characters that was already farmable on cantina!!

They do what they want. If you don't like it, quit and stop playing. It doesn't look like you are a paying customer anyway so it won't matter to anyone. Bye.
  • xJazzx wrote: »
    Alecation wrote: »

They do what they want. If you don't like it, quit and stop playing. It doesn't look like you are a paying customer anyway so it won't matter to anyone. Bye.

funny, this shows you know nothing about a paying customer, not going to say how much I spent/spend on this game because its no ones business, but don't assume things you know nothing about.

• The roster isn't very large at the moment and they, understandably, don't want to give easy access to some of the more limited characters.

They'll probably replace them with other heroes down the line but for now just be glad they gave us a place to farm Barris and Dooku.