Omega priority?

Who takes priority here? These are my top options right now out of my current squad.
Rey: All abilities need it
QGJ: Humbling blow
STHan: Basic & draw fire (does his taunt need cooldown reduced or better chance of TM gain?)

Thanks for any input!

Replies

• Apoc88 wrote: »
    Who takes priority here? These are my top options right now out of my current squad.
    Rey: All abilities need it
    QGJ: Humbling blow
    STHan: Basic & draw fire (does his taunt need cooldown reduced or better chance of TM gain?)

Thanks for any input!

Humbling blow is definitely last in the group IMO most people will say do Rey's first because 15% damage increase is important.
  • who's your favorite character? i'd do that one. always favorites first.
  • I would do Rey's Leverage first, since you'd want to hit first with her Leverage to get the foresight.
  • I did qgj basic 1st for the tm reduction...then I did reys leverage..then her basic.
    Palpatine's stun special move is good too
  • If you use him in raids, QGJ basic is the highest priority.
  • If you use him in raids, QGJ basic is the highest priority.
    +1
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    If you use him in raids, QGJ basic is the highest priority.
    +1

Yeag I've already got QGJ's basic and his assist omega'd. Rey was who I was thinking but I kinda like when the omega adds to the ability instead of just damage. But she was the one I was thinking. 15% is quite a bit
    Post edited by Apoc88 on
  • Apoc88 wrote: »
    +1

Yeag I've already got QGJ's basic and his assist omega'd. Rey was who I was thinking but I kinda like when the omega adds to the ability instead of just damage. But she was the one I was thinking. 15% is quite a bit

No one uses Rey for anything anymore... Well maybe speed mod challenges.
  • LordAlvert wrote: »
    Apoc88 wrote: »
    +1

No one uses Rey for anything anymore... Well maybe speed mod challenges.

Well maybe top 10 arena teams. I still see most using her where I'm at around the 30-50 ranks. I'm not at a point to where I'm competing at the top yet so she still works for me. I'm starting to change my squad but it'll take a little time to level/gear the characters I want to move higher.
  • If you use STHan, omega on his basic is really helpful.