So the game is going to be a ver 1.0 soon...

There are only 3 empty tables left. And after Tournament and Ship there would be only one.. a small table likely to put some shipments/shop like mods shop..
So, does that mean a version 1.0 game is coming? What would happen then? Will all things be reset? Well i hope so..

Replies

• Yeah throw everyone's thousands of dollars away, collections so far have just been a warm up. Wipe everyone clean, we're all ready to do it all over again. Hey I know, this time we could all spend tens of thousands. Make it quicker getting back to where we were before the wipe.
    Griff
  • Haha can you imagine ^ this weeks announcement

Ok beta is finally over we are ready to go gold... So pucker up peeps you get to it all over again
  • not that that would happen but if it did i'd be GONE in less than a second. i have heard all kinds of people who want to make a new account and start over or wipe their current one clean because they feel they made mistakes. i think that's stoopid if you ask me.

so you made mistakes. you don't need to start over. just start a new path from where you are. why throw away everything you've done so far.

oh wait i forgot it's the super competitive noob who wants a different server shard because he gets hit in arena.
  • Make the cantina bigger, add an arrow thing to "move' to the different part of the cantina, make shipments all buttons
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    no need to hope for a reset, you can just do that yourself by creating a new account.
    Save water, drink champagne!