How is someone 67 already?

#1 on my server is 67 - I guess it's possible if you kept refreshing energy all day long but that would be a pretty large amount of money

Replies

• Team Instinct has people at 70 already. Some of them saved energy up in anticipation of the new level cap.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    There were people who were stockpiling energy bought from crystals exchanged for energy each day at the expense of the natural energy replenishment.

Huge amounts of energy. One guy had over 30,000 in his screenshot
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you have enough money, you could start playing today at Level 1 and be at 70 in probably 2 days unless you didn't sleep. Money in this game trumps skill...
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    It's such a skillful game lol
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Since prices double every 240 energy, it's impossible to finish in two days, as there are nit enough dollars in the universe, like in the chess problem:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_and_chessboard_problem
  • Since prices double every 240 energy, it's impossible to finish in two days, as there are nit enough dollars in the universe, like in the chess problem:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_and_chessboard_problem

True....lol 1-70 in 2 days lmaoooo...either stupid to spend that much money or doesnt know how to play at all....
  • If you have enough money, you could start playing today at Level 1 and be at 70 in probably 2 days unless you didn't sleep. Money in this game trumps skill...

Is there a maximum number of refreshes that can be purchased each, or does the tiered system max out and allow you to keep purchasing at the maximum rate?
  • CG didn't cap energy, which I always found strange. People took advantage of that.
  • ExoticPK
    58 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    no energy cap

Post edited by ExoticPK on
  • P2w. Game will be out of control soon.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What is the maximum energy refill cost?

I've only done a couple at 200 for strategic reasons (like today to get to lvl 62 before doing the challenges to unlock the next tier for more purple stuff), I know it goes to 400 after 200 but does the logarithmic progression continue to 800, 1600, 3200, etc., or does it max out at some point?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • IG69
    31 posts Member
    Money.
  • this is useful once and for large content payers, it really is irrelevant because no one other than a super payer could take use of this loop hole, but I would say in the future a "hard" cap of like 2000. realistically no need for more than that and still would give a small advantage on level cap increases.

this is one of those red herring outliers, is it fair? no is it really a problem today? probably but a loop hole so few could use it is rendered moot, but a hole that can be patched going forward for sure in case others think of it or try again.

• Yuri
    173 posts Member
    The energy exploit will never be patched, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that Instinct alone is responsible for 80% or more of CG's income, I mean, have you seen their screenshots?
    There's a guy who has 1250 extra Leia shards, that's at least 3-4k dollars.
    Most of their members have dozens of 7* characters, so I doubt CG would want to **** them off.
    However I also think that this is very unfair, but nothing we can do about it.
  • Yuri wrote: »
    The energy exploit will never be patched, ...

However I also think that this is very unfair, but nothing we can do about it.

Before this thread becomes a flame-war or a witch hunt, I'd like to remind posters to be responsible and constructive in contributing to a thread. Using controversial terms such as "exploit" demands explanation on how you view that term is relevant in your argument.

• If you have enough money, you could start playing today at Level 1 and be at 70 in probably 2 days unless you didn't sleep. Money in this game trumps skill...

Is there a maximum number of refreshes that can be purchased each, or does the tiered system max out and allow you to keep purchasing at the maximum rate?

No, but there are caps to online game purchases with credit cards, and then there are credit card caps too. Even if Bill Gates son or Mark Zuckerberg Jr., anything above a million in concept of "Crystals" will trigger not just all alarms by the DEA, CIA and ****.

• There are only so many re-buys of energy allowed per day and eventually you cannot buy more until the following day. I think it stops at 1600 or 3200 but I don't remember which.